Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Pooh Bear Friday

Join us in the  Mom to Mom group!
Are your kids having fun this summer? Mine is!!

by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 1:15 AM
Replies (11-20):
lapcounter
by Member on Jul. 29, 2011 at 10:57 AM
We are on vacation whoot whoot won't be on much!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 2:33 PM
Same as usual for me. No plans.
steelcrazy
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 4:18 PM

My plans this weekend are quite simple.  Hang out at home chillaxing in the pool all weekend long.  We haven't has a quiet weekend all summer long, so we deserve it.

Liansmommie
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 8:01 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:

My plans this weekend are quite simple.  Hang out at home chillaxing in the pool all weekend long.  We haven't has a quiet weekend all summer long, so we deserve it.

Sounds Loverly!

Join us in the  Mom to Mom group!
Are your kids having fun this summer? Mine is!!

aneela
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 9:12 PM

we might hit up the baltimore aquarium

CoolMommyofboys
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 9:41 AM

the boys and I went to the water park yesterday =0 ) so we are going to mostly rest today...I'll catch up on here and do laundry- I also need to pick up the boys room- we bought them a used (but very nice) bunk bed yesterday :)  I'm so excited about it- it has stairs that go up to the top bunk instead of a ladder

DH is going to go pick it up tomorrow and set it up for the boys...hopefully while my BIL is here helping move the bed in, he will help move the dresser out of the room the youngest was using as his bedroom- the boys are now sharing a room- so I need to straighten up that old room today also

so I guess I will be doing a lot of cleaning today...I'm excited though- I love a clean house and am excited for the boys

CoolMommyofboys
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 9:43 AM

Quoting aneela:

we might hit up the baltimore aquarium

FUN!!

There is a new aquarium at the mall across from LegoLand that I want to go to...my FIL said the line to get in was two-three hours long last Friday though        *sigh*              there is no way my boys would be patient enough for that

CoolMommyofboys
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 9:51 AM

Quoting lenoxclan:

Dh works every Sunday, so we don't really ever have weekend plans..boo..lol

my DH works every Saturday :(              Sunday and most Tuesdays are his only days off

janitablue
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 9:52 AM

Nothing special just going with the flow.

CoolMommyofboys
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 9:58 AM

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

Work and Zoo.

the zoo sounds fun!  Is it not very hot where you are?  I'm afraid it is so hot here that noe of the animals would be out.  We haven't een to the zoo since last March (2009)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN