Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Weekend Plans??

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 1:15 AM
  • 20 Replies

Pooh Bear Friday

Join us in the  Mom to Mom group!
Are your kids having fun this summer? Mine is!!

by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaelansmom
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 1:19 AM

I got a few more hours until Friday lol

But, we are going to get the rest of the new bedding tomorrow, I have a puppy kindergarten class I am helping out with on Saturday and sunday is going to be a lazy day

PEEK05
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 1:20 AM

My husband works all weekend but we are going to a late movie tomorrow night to celebrate our birthdays (last Thursday and last Sunday) because I was in the hospital with our 12 week old son (who was 11 weeks old) so we didn't get to celebrate. Then Saturday my mom is coming over while DH is working, and we are giving my daughter a toddler room and taking her out of her crib. She is 2.5 years old next month so she will love it. Sunday I'm just going to relax at home with my kids.

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 8:11 AM

We are doing a little shopping today, grocery and other wise... tomorrow my husband is golfing so I will probably take the kids to the park, sunday is church. 

betsystipo
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 8:23 AM

Today we have no plans!  :)   My hubby put all the stuff in the crockpot this morning for his sauce - which is perfect bc we are gonna have T storms off and on all day.  This weekend is supposed to be beautiful tho so I think we'll go to my inlaws pool both days.  I need to get the boys haircuts too. 

fineyouguyswin
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 9:00 AM
Working in my house lots to paint
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 9:12 AM

Dh works every Sunday, so we don't really ever have weekend plans..boo..lol

Liansmommie
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 10:33 AM

Yeah, it was barely 10 for me, but I get so used to being on CM time I just think of 9pm as tomorrow

Quoting Kaelansmom:

I got a few more hours until Friday lol

But, we are going to get the rest of the new bedding tomorrow, I have a puppy kindergarten class I am helping out with on Saturday and sunday is going to be a lazy day

Join us in the  Mom to Mom group!
Are your kids having fun this summer? Mine is!!

TruthSeeker.
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 10:34 AM

Work and Zoo.

blsdbyangel07
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 10:54 AM

I have to work today 12-8.  After that i'm off !  Thank goodness.  The weekend idk exactly what i'm doing yet...  Tomorrow i'm hoping to clean a bit then some outdoor water fun.  May be cook out ??  Sunday i'll be going to church and chillax day.  So nothing really exciting just the same ole relaxing weekend off ;P

Miss-B
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 10:56 AM
No plans.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN