Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Bed Time

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 9:02 PM
  • 17 Replies

Do your kids have a bed time? If so what time is it? What is your bed time routine? 

by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 9:04 PM

My kids have a strict 8:00 bedtime. This is mostly for my sanity lol. We bathe, brush our teeth, read a story, and go to bed. They usually get up around 7. I really like to have my "me" time from 8pm until I go to bed. : ) 

aneela
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 9:10 PM

mine doesnt sleep til closer to 9 during the week...and right now he is still awake but will have him in by 10. he is not in preschool yet but come school time it will be between 8 and 9 pm anyway as we live very close to the school.

LovesFredric
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 9:12 PM
Dd as early as 6:30, depending on how she is acting, but usually just after 7:00. Ds start getting ready for bed at 8:15, brush teeth, get water, read a book. They both getup around 6:30am
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TruthSeeker.
by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Right now it's around 9:30 or so. It will be back to 8:30 when school starts.

mj.bullion
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 3:30 AM

DS (2.5) usually goes to bed between 10-12. But he also gets up later. DH works late, so we all get up later in the morning around his schedule.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Jul. 30, 2011 at 8:28 AM

yes 8:30

janitablue
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 9:58 AM

Take a shower and brush his teeth before he goes to bed.

CoolMommyofboys
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 10:02 AM

during the school year, I like for them to be in the bed at eight

during the summer, sometimes they have been in bed at eight- other times it is nine or maybe later- they still have never asked "it is summer time, can we stay up later?"          LOL          so I've never said anything about it

we brush our teeth of course and up until here recently, I have rocked the youngest to sleep- they just started sharing a room this past week so now he doesn't want to be rocked :(            they have been talking and playing some after I put them to bed- which is fine- part of growing up with a brother and sharing a room??  not that I'd know though cuz I never had a sister to share a room with

usmclife58
by on Aug. 2, 2011 at 11:42 AM

They usually start asking to go to bed around 830

armywife1229
by on Aug. 2, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Yes, they do.

Abi goes to bed by 7, and Declan around 7:30. We read before bed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN