Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~As seen on TV~ Products that are totally weird

Our Waterproof Proof Seat Cover protects your car’s interior from mud, fur, claws and pet odor, so stop worrying about taking Fido for a ride. The Pet Seat Cover easy to install and remove. It covers the entire seat area and is made of hair and stain resistant 600D Oxford cloth that easy to clean. Even has seatbelt access. Great for cars, vans, trucks even the back of large SUVs. Use it indoors on the bed, couch anywhere. The Pet Seat Cover keeps upholstery clean, dry and looking like new!

Includes Waterproof 57” x 57” Pet Seat Cover

The PhOtO bOoTh Love photography? just learning or experienced...we have it all here+contests and more!

by on Jul. 31, 2011 at 12:15 PM
Replies (31-37):
lovinangels
by on Aug. 1, 2011 at 3:56 PM

What, no shakeweights? the hand job machine for the single gals?

LOswald0314
by on Aug. 1, 2011 at 10:25 PM
Lmao, I love the "butt face" towel!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LOswald0314
by on Aug. 1, 2011 at 10:26 PM
I got some when my son was 18 months. He figured out how to dump them in less than 10 minutes!

Quoting delilahquinn:

Quoting maciymommieof3:

Gyro Bowl

the gyro bowl has to be one of THE BEST. ASOTV creations ever made! I bought 4 for my daughter and I. They have many different uses too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
periwinkle163
by on Aug. 1, 2011 at 10:27 PM

This is a post my son would love, he has never seen a made for tv product he hasn't instantly fallen in love with,lol. As a matter of fact my mom just gave him an alumawallet today because he's been talking about it so much!

babowes
by on Aug. 1, 2011 at 10:29 PM
Gross!!!! Makes me want to switch my towel each time.....yucky!

Quoting maciymommieof3:

Home > Everything Else > Butt Face Towel

Butt Face Towel

<< Previous in Everything Else Next in Everything Else >>

Butt Face Towel

rating rating rating rating rating

Price: $19.95

TV Guys Price: $14.99

You Save: $4.96 (25 %)

Usually ships same or next business day

Item Number: 10oz-Butt-Face-Towel

Condition: New

* Whole number only

Butt Face Towel

Did you ever tep out of the shower and start to dry off, then wonder is that part of the towel, the part you were just drying your butt with? Or worse yet, is that the part your room-mate was drying his butt with? There's a serious problem in your bathroom that you're not even aware of. After your bath or shower, you might be drying your face with the same part of the towel that dried your butt the day before. Or worse yet, it might have dried someone else's butt!

Think about it... using an ordinary towel, you have a fifty-percent chance of getting a face full of butt-tainted terry cloth. Yes, it's revolting, but AsSeenOnTVGuys.com has a solution. It's called Butt Face Towel.

The ingenious Butt Face Towel brings sanitary sanity back into your bathroom. The high quality terry cloth bath towel has two distinct sides. One side is clearly marked BUTT, one side of the towel is marked FACE. Never again will you have to wonder if the part of the towel your rubbing all over your face to dry off was just drying your cheeks again!

The Butt Face Towel is 100% cotton and measures about 45" x 25". It makes a great gag gift, but don"t forget to get one for yourself

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babowes
by on Aug. 1, 2011 at 10:33 PM
I did buy a genie bra and I love it!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by on Aug. 2, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Some of those are pretty spiffy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)