Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He did it again!

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 3:49 AM
  • 14 Replies

If anyone has seen some of my previous posts; they will know what I am talking about.

For those who do not; I'll fill you in briefly.

I left my X and fled to a DV Shelter in March 2008 with my 3 kiddos. He was granted joint custody and visitation while I was trying to charge him with abuse in court and fight for full custody. We agreed for the children's sake to keep it this way becausehe never hurt the kids and agreed to get help.

I kept a restraining order on him on behalf of me and my eldest son (previous relationship; he lives with me) to be safe. It was a stay away. In Feb 2009 we went to file taxes and he took me back to his place to get the kiddos. He then held me and my son captive for 3 weeks and would not let me leave. I managed to escape. I called police but I did not have a copy of the order so they let him go!

Fled to another Shelter with my DD and eldest; other DS was at the sitters and I couldn't get him. Planned to come back for him but X's truck had broken down and he came home a half hour after I left. THe police would not take my son from him because we had joint custody and it was his week to have him. I filed for full custody.

I left on a Monday. He was awarded full custody by default of my kids three days later. We had court; but he had dropped the petitions and forced me to submit an agreement that we would keep joint custody. So i assumed that there was not more court. He went to court and filed for emergency full custody saying he had no clue where I was and that I abandoned the kids. I didn't show so they granted it to him. I didnt know about the date beacuse they didn't know where to serve papers to.

I have been fighting to get them back since. 5  weeks ago; he uped and moved and never told me where! I have visitation rights; so he is violating them and not aloowing me to see the kids, This is the THIRD TIME! Last time I didn't see them for 3 months!

I had a nervous breakdown on Wednesday and literally wanted to just give the hell up. My kids are my world! I am trying to stay strong; but I am just so depressed and MISS THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fell like I can not face this again. I am trying to get it in court; but last time it took 3 friggin months! My DD didn't even know who I was when she saw me again! (she is 2).

How can A**HOLES like this keep getting away this this crap?!?!?!?!?

Update#1 I filed for DNA AGAIN on my baby (DD) because my husband is not her father. She was born while we were still married. Back in January 2010 it was dismissed because my husband said he's her father and NYS sees a child born in wedlock as the huband's child. Her dad refused a DNA test at the time beacause he thought I took him form my toehr child (tried to tell him; but the idiot wouldn't listen).

Well they denied my request becuse the order had been dimissed with prejadice which means I CAN NOT REQUEST A DNA TEST AGAIN FOR MY BABY! So this man can have full custodody of her without being her father!

I simply want to GIVE UP! I am NEVER going to get her back now! I dunno WTF to do anymore... Her father is irrate!

by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 3:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tears30314
by Member on Aug. 4, 2011 at 4:03 AM
oh my goodness, thats crazy.hugs and u cant just give up. fight.get them then one up him when u go back to court and ask for full custody. also ask them if he has ever abused them too because something is definetly wrong with this picture as far as he is concerned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBridges09
by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 5:07 AM
So he didnt have to show proof that he served you with paperwork. I dont know the individual laws for your state but I thought it was requires that you be served with paperwork in order for a default judgement can be entered against you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peanutx3
by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 11:55 AM

So sorry.

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2011 at 12:04 PM

Think of the kids. They need you momma! Dont give up!!!

ecagle
by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 7:02 PM

*Hugs* Momma!

Don't give up!

bramamber
by Member on Aug. 4, 2011 at 7:31 PM
Sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paganbaby
by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 8:15 PM
Quoting Peanutx3:

So sorry.

midnight_storm
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 5:21 AM
Hugs momma, don't give up. Take all your paperwork, plus any papers you have proving you were in the shelters. File for full custody. (any police reports too. Hopefully that'll be sufficient evidence that you never abandoned them as well as the games he's playing with the court system.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 11:26 AM

((hugs))

I don't even know what to say. I am so sorry. I hope you are reunited with your kids soon!!

thenguyenclan
by on Aug. 7, 2011 at 7:53 AM

im so so sorry hun :-( 

there are no words that i can say to help you :-(  dont give up...your kids need you...hang in there mama!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)