Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

nap time.

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:08 PM
  • 25 Replies

How long does your toodler nap?

by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peanutx3
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Gosh I miss nap time.  My kids all napped 2 to 3 hours.

mommyinindiana
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:11 PM
my 4yr old quit taking naps about a yr ago, i miss nap time lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymunchkinss
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:11 PM

How old we're they when they stopped napping?

PEEK05
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:12 PM

My daughter is 2 years old and takes a 2 1/2 hour nap. She would sleep longer if I let her because she used to take 3 hour naps, but I cut it by 30 minutes when she turned 2 in February.

Peanutx3
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:12 PM

My oldest two were 4 when they stopped taking naps regularly and 5 when they stopped all together.  Now my youngest well it was 3 when she stopped regularly and 4 when she stopped all together.

mommymunchkinss
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:14 PM

I have a soon to be 2 y o and a 5 y o. Its so hard to get my youngest to sleep usually. probally only takes tops 20 min. and he's up active again. My 5 y o stopped taking naps but today I have to put him down for one because he is misbehaving. They are both EXTREMELY actice.

mommymunchkinss
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Any advice on how to help my youngest sleep a bit longer? (Sorry for all the questions)

Peanutx3
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:17 PM

It is really hard for the youngest to nap IMO.  Maybe suggest quiet time for your 5 year old so the house is quiet and it may make it easier for the 2 year old to nap longer.

mommymunchkinss
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:21 PM

Quoting Peanutx3:

It is really hard for the youngest to nap IMO.  Maybe suggest quiet time for your 5 year old so the house is quiet and it may make it easier for the 2 year old to nap longer.

Thank you for the advice simple smile

Peanutx3
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:22 PM

You are welcome.  Good luck with the napping.  I was extremely blessed with great sleepers so it really wasn't an issue in our house until the youngest.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)