Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Walmart Accidents

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 3:10 PM
  • 14 Replies

What is it with people and Walmart? it seems like in every group there is a post about someone getting hurt at Walmart. It's weird.It's like walmart is cursed or something. I have to admit, they do have a lot of sharp edges on things. It's making me not want to go there with my daughter, or even go there by myself beccause I'm pregnant. Anyone have any thoughts about this?

by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bramamber
by Member on Aug. 5, 2011 at 7:36 PM
I shop at Target. No accidents so far:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Aug. 5, 2011 at 10:06 PM

I don't hear around accidents at Walmart. I hear about really rude people just going up to random people and starting crap with them though.

babowes
by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 11:29 PM

I never go to walmart

VintageWife
by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 2:03 AM

When my oldest was 1, he was sitting in the cart and I didn't know he figured out the belt and the next thing I knew he was falling. He went over the side and smacked his head onto the bottom of the cart and then the floor. I never heard such screaming in my life :( I had to take him to the hospital and everything. Now I'm so freaking anal about cart safety.

LOswald0314
by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 2:41 AM

Ditto. Although one time at Walmart I slipped on the wet floor.  I was 8 months preggo and luckily caught myself before I went down.  Everyone just stared, none of the employees even said anything.

Quoting bramamber:

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Aug. 6, 2011 at 9:58 AM

That has happened to be a few times too.

Quoting LOswald0314:

Ditto. Although one time at Walmart I slipped on the wet floor.  I was 8 months preggo and luckily caught myself before I went down.  Everyone just stared, none of the employees even said anything.

Quoting bramamber:

delilahquinn
by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 11:23 AM
Quoting bramamber:

I shop at target for a lot of things too. So far so good.
lovinangels
by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 12:15 PM

i avoid walmart like the plague

BeachMommy07
by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 1:49 PM

who gets hurt at walmart. you won't go because you are pregnant and afraid of getting hurt? that is a little bizarre but okay.

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Aug. 6, 2011 at 5:49 PM

Quoting BeachMommy07:

who gets hurt at walmart. you won't go because you are pregnant and afraid of getting hurt? that is a little bizarre but okay.

She didn't say she doesn't go there. She said after reading all the stories on here about people getting hurt, it makes her not want to go.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)