Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you have any? Why or why not?

AND

Would you let your children get them?

by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 7:34 PM
Replies (21-26):
yasbobari
by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 5:57 AM
Don't have. They can when they're 21 or not living here and supporting themselves. Dh has 1
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:56 PM

I have 2 of them. I want more. Lots more.

usmclife58
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:57 PM

Oh, and my kids can get them when they turn 18y, but not before (unless they change the laws)

LCG83
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:58 PM
None but I kinda want one. DS can get some when he's older. DJ has one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dani_Lynn
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 3:17 PM

I have one. I knew what I wanted from about age 16 so no regrets in the design.  My only regret is it is a bit larger than I anticipated.

If my children want one, I will encourage them to think lon and hard before acting so they also will not have regrets.  A girl I went to school with just took her 16 year old daughter to get matching tattoos.  That will not be me!

sparkle11971
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 3:49 PM

I have 3. I have 1 on the lower stomach. one on back. One on my foot. The foot is 3 butterflies the biggest one represents me and has all the colors in them. The One under represents my son its blue and black the other on under it is the smallest represents my daughter its purple and pink. They are lifting off. with some Sprinkles coming from them. The colors of the two makes the colors of the big butterfly. Its not about letting. Once they are of age and the choose too They can.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN