Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

in your opinion, is it okay to flirt with an attached individual on social media

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What do you think?

Options:

Sure! Why not?

No. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. I'm not going to take that step.

Other-explain below.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 21

View Results

by on Aug. 6, 2011 at 8:18 PM
Replies (11-17):
Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2011 at 5:52 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peanutx3
by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 6:17 PM

Never

midnight_storm
by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 7:23 PM
It really depends. There are some friendships that, when joking, come across as being flirty. I think that alright. However, real flirty no, whether online or irl not okay. It can give the wrong ideas and is disrespectful to your s/o.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 7:43 PM

This.

Quoting armywife1229:

I don't think its appropriate to flirt anywhere if you are in a committed relationship.

mom2b116
by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 7:46 PM

this i have a best guy friend on face book and everyone freaked out about how we talked .. im married ,, untill they found out we have been best friends for 10 years and he is gay ,, then it was ok  lol

Quoting midnight_storm:

It really depends. There are some friendships that, when joking, come across as being flirty. I think that alright. However, real flirty no, whether online or irl not okay. It can give the wrong ideas and is disrespectful to your s/o.

LivinDeadGurl
Starting a new job next month! So excited!
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
by Maranda on Aug. 8, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Quoting midnight_storm:

I agree. 

I have a good male friend whom I have known for almost 15 years. We occasionally joke around in a way that can be seen as flirting, but it is just how we are towards each other and everyone knows we mean nothing at all by it.

usmclife58
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:51 PM

I do not. The second option is perfectly written.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)