Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I've been working out and eating ring and I have lost weight but the only problem is that its created a flap type thing? Where my c section scar is and I can not get it to go away no after what it's so flabby and not tight at all it just feels like my skin is like a grandmas neck its not thick anymore and idk what to do? Anyone else have this problem? I had a baby 6 months ago btw.
by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 6:26 PM
Replies (11-20):
PEEK05
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 8:04 PM

Quoting Maddies_mom101:

give it some time.... keep doing what you are doing

Miss.Lena.1
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 9:48 PM
Thank you guys! And ya unfortunately i have a lot of stretch marks as well no matter how many creams or oils i put on they don't go away even when i was pre go i tried to keep them from happening but oh well :/ i might get those done too someday but i wont have that kind of money for a while.
ecagle
by on Aug. 11, 2011 at 2:07 PM

I was going to say surgery as well! Just make sure you are done having kiddos!

thenguyenclan
by on Aug. 11, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Quoting Maddies_mom101:

give it some time.... keep doing what you are doing

paganbaby
by on Aug. 12, 2011 at 8:03 PM

Bump!

breezymommie
by on Aug. 12, 2011 at 8:08 PM

Same here-- as I would like to say my stretch marks proves that I made beautiful babies ;) I would just keep on eating right, exercises and all that. Then whenever you decide to get surgery done then that might solve the problem. It sucks though =/

Quoting Miss.Lena.1:

Thank you guys! And ya unfortunately i have a lot of stretch marks as well no matter how many creams or oils i put on they don't go away even when i was pre go i tried to keep them from happening but oh well :/ i might get those done too someday but i wont have that kind of money for a while.

babowes
by on Aug. 12, 2011 at 10:08 PM
Get some good spanx!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TruthSeeker.
by on Aug. 13, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Quoting Peanutx3:

You want the honest truth about that c-section flab?

My youngest will be 5 next month.  I have had 3 c-sections, I weigh 103 pounds.  I eat right and do exercise.  I still have that flab of extra skin.  I have spoken to many moms that have had c-sections and they all still have the flab.  

2 C-sections and yup. Still have the flab. I think it has to do with how they cut you and the fact they cut through the muscles. I think I will bet a tummy tuck:(

lovinangels
by on Aug. 13, 2011 at 2:48 PM

six months is not really enough time to figure out what your body is going to look like. It takes two years.

yasbobari
by on Aug. 13, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Quoting LOswald0314:

Give it time. But honestly, for a lot of women that never goes away because it's your skin that stretched out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)