Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Hi, my name is Angela, I'm a mother of 3- 18, 16, and 9 boy,girl,boy... My son is going off to collge in 2 days and my daughter moved out of our home in May, my heart is in a million pieces...
by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 9:28 PM
Replies (11-13):
yasbobari
by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Quoting usmclife58:

Welcome!!

I hope things get better for you soon!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindaClement
by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 11:49 AM

Really?

I was so proud of my daughter when she moved out on her own! The first time, she moved 2.5 hours away, to live and work at the nearest ski hill. Now she lives across town. She's been back and forth a few times, between jobs and locations (when the ski season was over, when her lease ended on one place and she hadn't found another), which I don't think will happen again (she's 22 now)...

Her sister is jonesing to get out of the house, but has yet to secure a full-time job that will allow her to pay her own rent. She's 19, and hoping to move out before her next birthday...

I'm quite looking forward to the days when I'm the only one home all day... so I can do whatever I happen to feel like, without someone wanting to know what's for lunch, or if they can steal the car, or get a ride somewhere... I love my silent house.

lovinangels
by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 11:52 AM

hugs. I'm sorry mama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)