Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Share something that made you smile today!

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:20 PM
  • 18 Replies

It’s so easy to dwell on the negatives, but if you really think about it, you’ll discover so many positives. Did somebody make you smile today? Hold the door for you? Did your kids make you laugh? SO pick up your breakfast dishes? Keeping track of the positives in your life can change your whole perspective for the better. And always remember, kindness is contagious – really!

simple smile

by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kristin42010
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:21 PM
My 16 month old rubbing my belly saying bubba. I know she is too young too know but it's so precious!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Becky
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:30 PM

My two-year-old waking up in the morning and immediately asking for ice cream. That is always his first request, no matter how many times I tell him ice cream is not a breakfast food!

icecream

ImaginationMama
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:34 PM

I cleaned ALOT yestarday, and waking up to a clean house puts me in the best mood EVER!

Just in time for my LO's to have at it again!  LOL!

ImaginationMama
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:35 PM

Oh, I am with your 2-year old on that one!  Ice Cream for breakfast sounds like a fabulous idea!

Kristin_Z
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:37 PM

Omg! haha A kid after my own heart! :)

Quoting Cafe Becky:

My two-year-old waking up in the morning and immediately asking for ice cream. That is always his first request, no matter how many times I tell him ice cream is not a breakfast food!

icecream

usmclife58
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:38 PM

My mom had a hysterectomy today. Everything went well :)

Kristin_Z
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:45 PM

Well, this has been making me smile for days: I went to a local bakery the other night and ordered a cupcake and this (yummy) bar thingy that I had been chatting about with the sales girl. When I got up to the register I pulled out my debit card and the girl told me the card machine was broken. I had no cash! And they just said "here" and handed me my bag of goodies! HOW NICE?!

I was so flustered and said no, I couldn't do that, so the woman behind me offered to pay for me! SO NICE! All this for a cupcake that I did not really need in the first place! haha Anyway, in all this commotion, I realized that - duh - my friend had been waiting outside for me, so she kindly loaned me the cash and I paid -- and that lemon cupcake was DELISH!

And for today: I was just heating up my homemade leftovers in the office and someone told me it smelled good. That made me smile. :)

Kristin_Z
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:46 PM

Wow, glad to hear everything went well. Hope she has a speedy recovery!

Quoting usmclife58:

My mom had a hysterectomy today. Everything went well :)

Dani_Lynn
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 2:58 PM

Watching my kids and nieces all having a good time together.  They don't get to hang out often enough.

TruthSeeker.
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 5:19 PM

My daughter not needing me to walk in with her on her first day of 1st grade! It was a bittersweet moment.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)