Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What's your biggest challenge

As a mom?  What have you encountered that you had to work through?  What has been easiest for you?

by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 10:05 PM
Replies (11-16):
Love060708kids
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 3:38 PM

Being a SAHM isn't easy, there are some days where you are just tired of doing the same stuff every single day.  It's okay we all get there :)  I know today is my lazy day, I do not want to do anything...blah, it's just one of those days :(

Quoting splatz:

Hmmm.. Its probably balancing all my responsibilities. Which shouldn't be hard. I'm a SAHM. Now that school started I'm hoping to find a better routine that works for the kids. Some days I just feel like I get nothing accomplished that I want to.

Love060708kids
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 3:39 PM

Right!  That is definitely a huge challenge, it's hard when you expect more from them, i've done before

Quoting jltplk25:

For me the challenge is remembering that my kids are just that- kids. They're not mini adults capable of reasoning or understanding on every single thing I say or do. The easiest thing has been letting go of doubts about my ability to care for another person. I never wanted children because I didn't think I would be a very good mom. While I do still have the occasional doubt, I wouldn't give up my babies for anything. They're the best thing in my life. :)

Love060708kids
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 3:39 PM

((HUGS))

Quoting LOswald0314:

My biggest challenge has been dealing with the guilt I'm constantly feeling! First it was because I had PPD, then because I felt like I wasn't stimlulating ds enough doing fun things everyday, then because my babies are close in age so I worry they're not getting enough one on one time....gah the mommy guilt never ends, lol!

Love060708kids
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 3:40 PM

Oh wow!  That must be hard, but i'm glad that you have a stronger stomach.  I hate the stomach flu!

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

As a mom my most recent challenge is trying to keep my patience while trying help my 12 year old learn how to handle pms. I used to have a hard time dealing with clean up when all three of my girls come down with the stomach flu but over the years I've managed to develop a stronger stomach than what I started out with. Easy for me seems to be the sleep deprivation that goes with being a parent.

usmclife58
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 4:01 PM

Quoting WillsMOM72:

To have more patience.

lovinangels
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:13 AM

Not getting enough sleep. I love sleep.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)