Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

lets see your kiddos!

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 12:16 PM
  • 19 Replies
Post a pic, tell us how old they are and anything else you would like to.
If you don't post pics of your kids online, then just tell us about them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 16, 2011 at 2:04 PM
Bump! I'm looking for pics on my phone so I can post.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 16, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Cameron is 5. He will be 6 in November. He is the sweet laid back one, definitely a mamas boy! This picture is him yesterday before his first day of kindergarten. :)

Kaitlyn is 10 months (one year on 9-21). She is my little monster. She has a little attitude already, I'm in trouble! This is a picture of her yesterday.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaelansmom
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 2:50 PM

This is Kaelan on his first day of school. He is 5 and has Asperger's. He loves his dogs, trains and cars :)

LindaClement
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:05 PM

These are my girls, the day the younger (brunette, 19) gave her sister (22) a laptop for her birthday.

They're both currently working in food services, doing piecework as they build their businesses. The younger is a professional photographer, the elder a seamstress/tailor.

splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:58 PM
I recognize him from the picture :) we must be in a few other groups together.
He's a cutie!

Quoting Kaelansmom:

This is Kaelan on his first day of school. He is 5 and has Asperger's. He loves his dogs, trains and cars :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Gorgeous girls!

Quoting LindaClement:

These are my girls, the day the younger (brunette, 19) gave her sister (22) a laptop for her birthday.

They're both currently working in food services, doing piecework as they build their businesses. The younger is a professional photographer, the elder a seamstress/tailor.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bramamber
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Sabrina and Keaton. Need to fond one of Benjamin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindaClement
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:20 PM

They are! It helps if you plan ahead, and pick out a hot dad!kissing dad

Quoting splatz:

Gorgeous girls!

Quoting LindaClement:

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:25 PM

This is Landon. He'll be five on 12/25. He loves cars, trains, dinosaurs, Transformers, Superheroes, coloring, and his Sissy. Landon currently thinks he's an FBI agent. :)

This smilely little girl is Lexi. She's 13 months old now so this pic is a little old. She loves babies, spinning in circles, dancing, chasing/following Bubba, and climbing.

Click on me to see what it's all about!

USAFamily
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Aw your kids have beautiful eyes!!

Quoting jltplk25:

This is Landon. He'll be five on 12/25. He loves cars, trains, dinosaurs, Transformers, Superheroes, coloring, and his Sissy. Landon currently thinks he's an FBI agent. :)

This smilely little girl is Lexi. She's 13 months old now so this pic is a little old. She loves babies, spinning in circles, dancing, chasing/following Bubba, and climbing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN