Got the recipe from Baking 101 group. It turned out really good. Pictures below are what I just took of it. I used Butter Pecan Ice Cream.
2 cups of your favorite ice cream, softened
1 and 1/2 cups of self rising flour
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease and flour an 8x4 inch loaf pan.
3. Mix the ice cream and flour together in a bowl just until combined. Smooth it out so it looks even.
4. Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Cool for a while and then serve.
6. Store in the fridge.
***Recipe Tip: For best results, use full-fat ice cream.***
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.