Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What are your plans for today?

Posted by   + Show Post

Me, some light cleaning around the house.. then my best friend and I are going to lunch at my new favorite Mexican restaurant.... Then later on I'm gonna try my hand at some Shepherd's pie.. I never made it before.... So what are your plans ladies??

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:47 AM
Replies (11-20):
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:15 PM

A lady from my church is coming by to help me with my crochet project. She's helping me make blankets for my cousin who's expecting twins but I haven't been able to get mine started. Lol. I can double and single crochet but by golly I can't figure out the stupid v-stitch!

Love060708kids
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:16 PM

Today, I need to clean up this house, give the kids a bath (all FOUR of them), organize the house, finish the laundry, put it all away and figure something out for dinner :/  It's a busy day here oh wait I still have homework to do too!  No more computer time for me today :(

WillsMOM72
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:57 PM
I've slept most of the day, since I work nights this month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Andeigh
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:47 PM

I registed my oldest for middle school, went to work, came home, started laundry and now I'm relaxing.. 

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:15 PM

I cleaned my room, went through the filing cabinet and got through out of date stuff, did the same with the junk drawers, dropped off coupons in the teacher's lounge, vacuumed the house.

thenguyenclan
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:45 PM

i made plans to clean....i didnt finish either...haha but i did start cleaning the kitchen though 

lovinangels
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:46 PM

We went to on the border for mexican and did some school shopping.

splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:54 PM
No more computer time today. Nooo! The horror! :p

Quoting Love060708kids:

Today, I need to clean up this house, give the kids a bath (all FOUR of them), organize the house, finish the laundry, put it all away and figure something out for dinner :/  It's a busy day here oh wait I still have homework to do too!  No more computer time for me today :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:42 PM

I did nothing yesterday. I was sick :(

babygurl6162008
by Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:45 PM

clean the rest of porch off for my son b-day party this weekend. take him out to eat later that what he wanted on his day and than come home and clean the house up a little more

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)