Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Kid-Toilet question

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:32 PM
  • 13 Replies

So, I got a toilet seat for DS (it makes the hole smaller so he doesn't worry about falling in). It works great in our downstairs bathroom. I was thinking about getting one for their bathroom upstairs. I imagine it will be a few years before they "grow" into the full sized one. DD will probably potty train in the next year, so I'll get a good bit of use out of it. Thoughts?

by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsnoble2004
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:39 PM

It would probably be easier to buy one for the upstairs to than it would be to have carry it up and down the stairs. A spare for the grandparent's house would probably be a good idea too if he spends a fair amount of time there.

armywife1229
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Yeah, these aren't really movable once they are installed. I think for $15 its well worth it, especially as they age. And yes, we did send it to his grandparents last time he went. It worked great there!

bramamber
by Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:35 PM
I would get another one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bramamber
by Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:35 PM
I would get another one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 9:46 PM

Okay stupid question but...If you can't move it once it's installed where do you "go"?

Quoting armywife1229:

Yeah, these aren't really movable once they are installed. I think for $15 its well worth it, especially as they age. And yes, we did send it to his grandparents last time he went. It worked great there!

Click on me to see what it's all about!

lovinangels
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:10 AM

I keep one for each bathroom. They're crazy useful.

LOswald0314
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:42 AM

Lol, I was wondering the same thing?

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Okay stupid question but...If you can't move it once it's installed where do you "go"?

Quoting armywife1229:

armywife1229
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:43 AM

Oh, it is like a second toilet seat. It goes up just like the regular one. So, we just put it up. I'll see if I can find a picture.

armywife1229
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:44 AM
mrsnoble2004
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:56 PM

Oh okay, I'd never seen one like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)