Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What's everyone watching? Favorite shows?

by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 9:49 PM
Replies (11-20):
goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:15 PM

We haven't had any streaming problems and alot of times we are all on different things all watching Netflix at the same time. I think it more depends on your internet.

babowes
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:30 PM
Through wii and one the cmputers all at once huh?!?!?

Quoting goddess99:

We haven't had any streaming problems and alot of times we are all on different things all watching Netflix at the same time. I think it more depends on your internet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babowes
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:31 PM
Are they getting a better newer more new releases on streaming?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Yep all 3 of us have a computer and we have a wii and some box thing hooked to our tv in our bedroom. We have all sorts of stuff going at once and we haven't had a problem.

Quoting babowes:

Through wii and one the cmputers all at once huh?!?!?

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Um I'm not sure how current everything is but I always find something to watch. I know hulu has current episodes on some shows. But since we got rid of cable so long ago I'm not sure what shows are current and what's not. lol but I can say NONE of us miss cable at all and that includes my 9 year old.

Quoting babowes:

Are they getting a better newer more new releases on streaming?

babowes
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:39 PM
Very interesting!!!!.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Before we cancelled cable I combed the internet for websites that play the shows I liked. Once I was satisfied it was Really easy to cancel and save that money every month.

splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:47 PM
We just do dvds. Our last ones were Weeds and Royal Pains.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quietmomma
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 12:08 AM

Very interesting.......once you stream your internet through your Wii, can you get all those other sites through the Wii as well??  I'm afraid my kids would miss all their regular pbs shows and stuff.

Quoting goddess99:

Before we cancelled cable I combed the internet for websites that play the shows I liked. Once I was satisfied it was Really easy to cancel and save that money every month.

goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 21, 2011 at 12:39 AM

we just watch netflix through the wii but I know you can watch pbs shows at pbskids.org

Quoting quietmomma:

Very interesting.......once you stream your internet through your Wii, can you get all those other sites through the Wii as well??  I'm afraid my kids would miss all their regular pbs shows and stuff.

Quoting goddess99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN