Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

So, my husband and I have been married for nearly three years. We have two kids under two.Our marriage has been rough, hes been unfaithful more than once, selfish, disrepectful and just plain mean. He spent most of our marriage drunk and clubbing. Ignoring me, and our girls. It didnt get better after he deployed, he came back worse. HE asked for a seperation, because he "doesn't want this" "isnt happy" and "its easier to be single" after being apart six months he suddenly wants to try again. He's being sent to Germany in October and want the girls and I to go with him. He says it will be a fresh start, since we will be away from it all and he is going to change. He's been begging for a second chance. Thing is, I dont trust him, I want to, but I dont. I'm unsure about going that far to try with someone who's behaved so badly. I'm so emotionally exhausted. I left school when we married, I've been struggling to find a job that is nearby that I qualify for. He took the car when he left. Then there is daycare and a place to stay. I cant live where I am for much longer. I just dont know what to think.. or what to do.. Thoughts??? please dont bash.

by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 8:10 PM
Replies (21-22):
bramamber
by Member on Aug. 22, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Quoting goddess99:

There is No way I would go. It sounds like he wants you there so he can control you. He'd already be long gone if it were me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TruthSeeker.
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 8:25 PM

No way would I leave and go to another country with a man that has been so disrespectful to me. I hope you don't go and realize you are worth more and he doesn't deserve you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN