Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Appointment this morning!!

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 2:25 PM
  • 9 Replies
Well the baby is getting huge!! Im 33 wks 4 days and he weighs 5 lbs 3 ounces. His heartbeat was 158. However now i have to go every week because he os growing so quickly. Also i have to start taking iron pills because my heart rate is way to high. Dag nabbit!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 22, 2011 at 4:04 PM

My baby was huge and I had high bp too. She weighed 9#7oz.

Good Luck though, how exciting!

LovelyLauren55
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 4:18 PM

Hope every thing turns out well, you're almost there! And then you get to hold your precious gem! Im jealous, I dont get my lo til Feb! :( lol Congrats on the pregnancy tho 

USAFamily
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 6:41 PM

Wow!! That is a big baby! But I wouldn't put too much weight in the measurements -when I was having my oldest they measured her large, so if the doctors estimations were right she should have been abotu 12 pounds!

She was actually 6 pounds 13 oz! So don't worry, and I hoep your pregnancy goes smoothly!

Andeigh
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 6:43 PM

I actually did have a 12lb baby lol.. It will come out one way or the other.. Congrats and hang in there!! 

USAFamily
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 6:49 PM

jaw dropEEEEEK!!! Well, I'm just glad you did it lol!! Better you than me!! 

Quoting Andeigh:

I actually did have a 12lb baby lol.. It will come out one way or the other.. Congrats and hang in there!! 

Andeigh
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 6:52 PM

haha, he was a c/s, but I still had to carry him around to 39 weeks.  Most miserable pregnancy ever, I said to myself, "I'm never doing this again."  I got pregnant 3 months later!! oops. 

Quoting USAFamily:

jaw dropEEEEEK!!! Well, I'm just glad you did it lol!! Better you than me!! 

Quoting Andeigh:

Kristin42010
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 10:49 PM
Thanks ladies. My blood pressure is fine but my heartrate stays above 105. Which is really rapid. My daughter was 7 lbs 13 ounces and she was born at 37 wks. They habr already told me he will not let him get above 8 lbs. So most likely i will be induced at 37wks. For the safety of me and the baby. Oh and with my daughter they measures her perfect. So i hope they are measuring big but they are super good at hitting the nail on the head. Lol i just can't believe he has gained 1 lb 7 ounces in 2 weeks!! Ugh dang gestational diabetes!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love060708kids
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 11:27 PM

Aww!  Good luck and you're almost done :)  

Kristin42010
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 11:46 PM
Thank yoi
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN