Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crib transition is working WONDERFULLY!

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 2:09 AM
  • 10 Replies

I just transitioned my 3 month old from sleeping in her bouncer to her crib. I took out the bumper pads so its more open for her and WOW! Two nights she has slept in it just fine. I put her in, turn on her mobile and she is fine! Its amazing at how easy this has been. We actually have to wake her up in the mornings bc she is sleeping so great! Before this she was getting a solid 6-8 hours of sleep and now she is up to 10! Besides when she has tummy probs, which she just saw the G.I dr for, she is a great and very easy baby! She does like to be held and is a bit spoiled but she rarely has melt downs! I know this will most likely change as she gets older but I am so happy! This is my first child and I got lucky! People keep saying the next one will be hell lol! So, anyone else had this much luck when it came time to transition to the crib!!?!?! I can't believe how easy this has been for me!

by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 2:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 24, 2011 at 3:39 AM
That's great! Both my monsters slept in the crib from the start.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mj.bullion
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 4:20 AM

That's fantastic! When I moved my DS it was a slow process. He moved from the bed with us, to his crib next to my side of the bed, and then his room at 8 months. It was more me than him I think. He cried a lot the first few days of being by himself. I felt awful. But he's been sleeping wonderfully in his room now for almost 2 years. :]

usmclife58
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 6:09 PM

Congrats!

TruthSeeker.
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 6:23 PM

Congrats!

Andeigh
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 6:45 PM

yay!

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Aug. 25, 2011 at 7:44 PM

Congrats!

bramamber
by Member on Aug. 25, 2011 at 9:03 PM
Way to go. Took Sabrina 7 months to go from Bouncer to crib. She has GERD. She finally got to big for it. Only thing now is she does not sleep throughout the night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maddies_mom101
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 9:05 PM

yay!

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2011 at 9:07 PM

Landon never slept in a crib and Lexi spent the first year either sleeping in my bed at night or in my arms at nap time. However when we moved her crib into Landon's room (we live in a two bedroom) that's when we, I mean, *I* started getting her used to sleeping in her crib. It's been about a month and she still fusses a bit but it's soo much better than having her in my bed all the time!

I'm so glad your LO is transitioning so well!!

goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 25, 2011 at 9:49 PM

That's great :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)