Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

why am I not surprised

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 6:22 AM
  • 16 Replies
so okay ladies, I have been telling yall whats been going on with me and my df fam for a bit now. no friends irl so to come here and chat with yall (even if it is 30 mb on df cell) is good for me. Well the youngest of df boys said to df yesterday. we gotta talk. I figure hes goin to try to not have the full rent again. oh no, it is to tell him, he is moving right now. while, I am happy. I was also upset. he only did that to not contribute to the light bill me just got. and he has been starting mess between the family members and I.he is the kind that starts ish, everyone starts arguing and he backs off and leaves the room. with our financial situation, he could have given us notice ahead of time but df said well best of luck. the way he has treated me and his dad. I feel like leave and dont ever come bck. less stress, dont come back for laundry,food, nothing. One down one to go
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 6:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 24, 2011 at 9:08 AM
I haven't read any of your other posts. So I don't really know the back story... But I hope things get better at home!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindaClement
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 11:47 AM

Everyone wants to have an effect on the world... this lad clearly gets something out of creating drama around him. Participating is optional. You know his pattern, next time he's around watch for it to see if you can figure out how it starts, which may give you ideas for how to avoid being a victim to it.

Kind of like knowing how con artists get you to give up your private information --which can help you see their tactics and avoid being scammed.

It sounds like you have been struggling in saying what you really want, and have been caving in a lot around other people's preferences. That's hard, and frustrating and exhausting. 

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2011 at 1:26 PM
Hope it all works out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 24, 2011 at 1:31 PM

I don't know the back story but this sounds like good news for you :)

Peanutx3
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Good news.

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Aug. 24, 2011 at 1:59 PM

I agree if he doesn't contribute anyway.

Quoting goddess99:

I don't know the back story but this sounds like good news for you :)

Click on me to see what it's all about!

paganbaby
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 3:25 PM
Quoting jltplk25:

Hope it all works out!

-Texas-Mommy-
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 3:29 PM
Hope things get better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tears30314
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 9:14 PM
thanx ladies. I have been having a pain of a pregnancy and they dont care nor help so it is fine by me. he told his brother he wont come by because we didnt make a big fuss when he left. he only txt his dad he was moving then five minutes later he leaves. now the other son is like he was reading my messages to my sil and that I didnt like when his other son was here but I never said that. I said I didnt like that the ppl that didnt know he was coming was me and df because they were trying to get him to move in our house with either of us knowing. so yeah I said something about it. that is just not cool. and I say what I say because they take it there. I am not stupid but they think I am. they want their parents back together but how old are they again? and I dont think I want a druggie back in the picture. one of the reasons they moved over here is cuz their mom would do drugs with them and then take money from them. anyway, I am just glad he is gone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcbmami
by Member on Aug. 24, 2011 at 9:21 PM
I'm new to the group so I do not know the back story, however, I think this sounds like it is great news! GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)