Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

how is your day going

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 6:58 PM
  • 14 Replies
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Andeigh
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 7:01 PM

ok, my son had surgery today.. Trying to get a 4 year old to relax isn't an easy task.

splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 25, 2011 at 7:02 PM
No it isn't! What was the surgery for?

Quoting Andeigh:

ok, my son had surgery today.. Trying to get a 4 year old to relax isn't an easy task.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZAGARIPRUSS
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 7:08 PM

My day is going pretty good. I sent my almost 6 year old to kindergarten today. an it was a great feeling. An she came home saying she had a great time. Plus made new friends.

Andeigh
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 7:09 PM

It was no big deal really, they were taking the tube out of his ear, and they were going to repair it, but the Dr said the hole was so small it should heal on his own. He was in surgery for maybe... 5 minutes? Still scary cuz they had to put him under.

Quoting splatz:

Quoting Andeigh:

splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 25, 2011 at 7:28 PM
My little guy started kindergarten on the 15th. It was so sad, but exciting because he loves it so much!

I hope school continues to go well as she adjusts! :)

Quoting ZAGARIPRUSS:

My day is going pretty good. I sent my almost 6 year old to kindergarten today. an it was a great feeling. An she came home saying she had a great time. Plus made new friends.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 25, 2011 at 7:29 PM
That definitely sounds scary! But, that's good that it should heal on its own.

Quoting Andeigh:

It was no big deal really, they were taking the tube out of his ear, and they were going to repair it, but the Dr said the hole was so small it should heal on his own. He was in surgery for maybe... 5 minutes? Still scary cuz they had to put him under.

Quoting splatz:

Quoting Andeigh:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TruthSeeker.
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 8:22 PM

It will be better once i get kids in bed!

Maddies_mom101
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 8:28 PM

eh not great..... everyone here is on edge due to the hurricane and the stupidity is comming out THICK!  I wish I could reach in the computer screen and slap people

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2011 at 8:52 PM

Eh it's going. Lexi actually slept through the night (yay!) up until about 7:30, 8 this morning which is a first in quite a while. I played Candyland with Landon and we 'raced' blocks....would have went outside but it was still a bit too muggy for my liking. We also took a trip to Wal*Mart for some bread and more yarn.

bramamber
by Member on Aug. 25, 2011 at 9:00 PM
It's going.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)