Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What would YOU like to see?

Posted by   + Show Post

The success of the group depends on our members. What would you like to see? More news articles? A debate perhaps? A question forum for those who may be leary of posting under their screen name? Let us know what it is you'd like to see more/less of.

Click on me to see what it's all about!

by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 8:50 PM
Replies (11-18):
TruthSeeker.
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 9:58 AM
Same

Quoting Kaelansmom:

conversation.. that is all.

I just like to talk  :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Andeigh
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 10:30 AM

I don't know if this bothers anyone else, but the bump! posts drive me nuts.  You guys can come up with something else to talk about other than improving your "ranks" right??  There's some smart/intersting/funny ladies in here c'mon!! 

mollysmummy
by Tamsin on Aug. 26, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Quoting goddess99:

lol omg...

this post should be full of suggestions. Come on ladies, what do you like? Is there something going on in another group you'd like us to do? Some groups are so large, posts just get lost.

What type of ladies are in this group? soft spoken and shy or wild and fun?

There are things I'd love to do in this group but Idk if you ladies can take it LOL ..you have to help us out! 

I totally want to know what you want to do in this group LOL I'm so intrigued now!!!!

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2011 at 12:11 PM

I believe there is only one of those 'bump' posts going right now. Everything else is either a game, a news article, or something that's going on in a mom's life. But thanks for the comment! :)

goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 26, 2011 at 4:09 PM

Ok well you ladies asked for it. I am doing this is another group and have almost 50% signed up. I'll make a post. But I bet I get less than 10 women from this group to do it. 

You all better prove me wrong!

deccaf
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 4:13 PM

I love the getting to know you/mom of the week posts

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2011 at 4:17 PM
Kind of like a 'hot seat'? I've been meaning to do a sign up... Thanks for reminding me! Lol

Quoting deccaf:

I love the getting to know you/mom of the week posts

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 26, 2011 at 4:21 PM

hot seat would be fun

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)