Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

♥♥30 Day Sex Challenge♥♥

Posted by   + Show Post

Starting Sept.1st for 30 days straight you and your SO have to get it on!! I don't care about your period. Have sex in the shower or have anal sex. This is meant to be fun and bring you and your SO closer. You all have 5 days to decide in you're up to the challenge. Make sure your SO is ready. If you sign up remember to stock up on some things you may need: BC, lube, whatever else you might think you want to use. Buy yogurt and eat it every day in September to help keep your "good bacteria" .

I hope I have more than just a few of you sign up since there is over 500 in this group.

On Aug.31st/ Sept.1st I will make another post and everyday you have sex you can post a smiley face :)

As stated in another post, I do have another group doing this with almost 50% signed up!!

by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 4:19 PM
Replies (81-89):
Jaidas_momma
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 3:37 PM

DH would so be up for this...we went 5 months without any from a month before DD was born to like 2 weeks ago...before I even bring this up to him, my only issue is me not feeling "in the mood"...or hurting...ive had back problems since 3 months prego and it hasnt gone away and it causes hip and leg issues as well...certain positions still really hurt since I was prego...suggestions would be nice...i want that connection again but dont feel the physical...........i want to say desire but thats not the word im looking for....idk...suggestion?

mommato2boys79
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 3:41 PM

I'll have to talk to my hubby but it sounds like fun :)

goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 31, 2011 at 5:13 PM

You on top, doggy, you on your back and him on his side with his body under your legs, you on your back with your butt on the edge of the bed- your dh standing. In the shower. Sitting up like both of you on a chair(like a wooden kitchen type chair). hmm... those are my suggestions. Anyone else?

Quoting Jaidas_momma:

DH would so be up for this...we went 5 months without any from a month before DD was born to like 2 weeks ago...before I even bring this up to him, my only issue is me not feeling "in the mood"...or hurting...ive had back problems since 3 months prego and it hasnt gone away and it causes hip and leg issues as well...certain positions still really hurt since I was prego...suggestions would be nice...i want that connection again but dont feel the physical...........i want to say desire but thats not the word im looking for....idk...suggestion?

goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 31, 2011 at 5:14 PM

I hope he wants to :)

Quoting mommato2boys79:

I'll have to talk to my hubby but it sounds like fun :)

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 1, 2011 at 1:55 PM

bump

my3girlshat
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 12:39 AM

Well DH would be ALL over this idea, but he is outta town until Thursday and I have not been so into doing anything lately. But maybe this challenge will help me. Maybe we'll start when he gets back. An added bonus is I have AF right now and it better be gone before he comes home so we shouldn't have to worry about that! LOL

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 3, 2011 at 11:40 AM

^^^^ glad you're onboard :)

buella
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 11:05 PM

I didnt sign up but Im adding :)

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 3, 2011 at 11:22 PM

^^^ I saw that good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN