Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

proud mama!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 10:03 PM
  • 6 Replies
This is week #3 of school for my 5 year old. Tonight we were reading and I realized how many sight words he knows now. They just started introducing them this week. It made me realize how big my little man has gotten. He is doing so well with adjusting to school and I'm so proud! :)

What have your kiddos done lately to make you proud?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Andeigh
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 10:14 PM

My 11 year old got invited to the GATE program at  her school , it's Gifted and Talented something or another... And my 4 year old can write his full name and ride his bike with no training wheels.. woot.

splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 31, 2011 at 10:39 PM
That's great!! Congrats to your dd.
My son is far to uncoordinated to ride with no training wheels yet. He has his mamas grace haha.

Quoting Andeigh:

My 11 year old got invited to the GATE program at  her school , it's Gifted and Talented something or another... And my 4 year old can write his full name and ride his bike with no training wheels.. woot.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 31, 2011 at 10:57 PM

My dd didn't have a melt down at the Open House. For us that's a proud moment lol.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Sep. 1, 2011 at 1:43 AM
My baby girl has just started laughing out loud! Anything she does makes me proud bc its all so new!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Aww how awesome is that!!!!

delilahquinn
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 8:46 AM
Delilah's been in preschool for about two weeks. She's already learned how to write numbers 1-5 correctly! I'm so proud or her. She will be learning how to write her name next week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)