Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Penpals

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 1:40 PM
  • 32 Replies

Who has one? Who wants one?

I have 1 and I just love writing to her. We email a few times a week and we share pictures. We talk about all sorts of stuff. It's lots of fun.

If any of you have interest in finding a penpal, put down some information and maybe we can match up some people.

by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 1, 2011 at 1:56 PM
I don't have one. If it was an email penpal it might be fun though. Its just a pain to get mail out since our complex doesn't have an outgoing mail box. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 1, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Bump

LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 2:47 PM

I don't  have one, but I would like one :D I would prefer snail mail tho, tho I would do email too ;)

Andeigh
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 3:01 PM

When I was a kid I had one from Japan, it was awesome.  She was always sending me stuff.  I guess, I  have an 11 year old DD and a 7 year old DS that can write (we are talking about our kids right) if anyone has kids of those ages hit me up. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 1, 2011 at 3:05 PM

I was talking about adults but it's a great opportunity to get our kids involved.  My dd had a penpal but when she hadn't heard from her she kind of lost interest :( 

So I Just asked my dd if she wanted to try a new penpal and she said "naw, I can't think of anything I want to write." lol ok then....

Ricanmami1
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 3:18 PM

yeah i would love a penpal

my name is vanessa & yeah  i would love an  my E-mail penpal would be great it  is Spicyricandiva1@Aol.com

& im 26 years old i have a 1year in a half old son or in other words 22months old love making new friends & im puerto rican so  sign me i wouldnt mind to have a email penpal that would be great

dizzy77702
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 3:22 PM

I would be interested, I also like to write letters bc I like getting regular mail and not just bills from the electric company, lol.  I also have a ten yr old son so if anyone wants to have the kids write too, I am sure I can get him to write some letters, too.  Just pm me if you want to be penpals, I live in az but am from the east coast and would like to talk to someone from back home but will talk to pretty much anyone.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 1, 2011 at 4:41 PM

Looks like we have some interested ladies. Anyone make a connection yet?

tears30314
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 7:58 PM
i would. snail mail if u dont mind. im originally frm east coast but live in tx. pm me if interested.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 8:55 PM

I don't have one. I don't really have time for one either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN