Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

It's 5:10 a.m

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 6:12 AM
  • 3 Replies
...and BOTH kids are up. Lexi started tossing and turning about ten till four then decided she was hungry. I gave her a banana hoping she'd go back to sleep. Oh hell no. She kicked, screamed, and wallered all over my bed. I gave her chammomile drops and gas drops. Alas I am forced to get up since my husband won't get home until 6 a.m. Fml
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 6:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 2, 2011 at 10:07 AM

:( that's early

Andeigh
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 10:34 AM

How close are your kids?  they look pretty close from the picture.  My youngest are 12 months and 5 days apart, and it gets easier lol.. That first year was a blur..

My oldest has to leave for school by 7:20, and gets up at 6:30... About 6:45 I heard 2 of them fighting. One was brushign his teeth, and she had to go pee.  It's not like we have 2 other bathrooms.. 

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2011 at 11:49 AM

They're 3.5 years apart. Landon is small for his age or at least he was. Lol. He's finally 40" and 33 lbs. Took him his entire little life to get to 30. :(

Thankfully Lexi  laid back down shortly before 6 and slept until  about a quarter to 9. My husband had Landon bring in his foam chair to our room so he could play on the iPod while I caught some extra zzs. I'm still really tired but at least I'm not a zombie!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN