Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mit Romney for the White House?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 11:34 AM
  • 11 Replies
TRENDING: New Hampshire House majority leader endorses Romney
streitfeld head shot

Concord, New Hampshire (CNN) - Conservative New Hampshire House Majority Leader D.J. Bettencourt will endorse presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, Bettencourt said Thursday.

The outspoken young Republican leader called Romney "the most conservative candidate who gives Republicans the best chance to win back the White House in 2012."

Bettencourt was swept into power in the state's tea party wave election last November.

Romney has made winning New Hampshire a centerpiece of his campaign strategy, and has touted his experience in the private sector as key to beating Barack Obama next fall.

"He has the private-sector experience that will be critical to leading an economic recovery," Bettencourt said. "His executive experience was critical to me and he shares my goals of creating jobs, balancing our budgets and reversing President Obama’s failed policies."

(http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/01/new-hampshire-house-majority-leader-endorses-romney/#more-173390)

Click on me to see what it's all about!

by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2011 at 3:05 PM

BUMP!

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 2, 2011 at 3:35 PM

I'm not into politics. But I do like Obama and hope he stays for another 4 years.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 2, 2011 at 3:45 PM

I'm not into Politics either and really hope that Obama GOES

Dani_Lynn
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 4:11 PM

Quoting MistressMinerva:

I'm not into Politics either and really hope that Obama GOES

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2011 at 4:46 PM

I'm anti-Obama but after readin the article about taxes and what the Republicans think of 'poor' people, I'd vote for a democrat. *gags*

USAFamily
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 5:18 PM

I don't know who will win the Presidential election. It's much too soon to speculate, and there really isn't any stand out Republican Candidate. If I did vote Republican tomorrow, it'd be for Romney. But right now I wouldn't feel comfortable voting for a Republican candidate at all b/c I don't know what their platforms are.

USAFamily
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 5:19 PM

The only Democrat that can run is Obama.

Quoting jltplk25:

I'm anti-Obama but after readin the article about taxes and what the Republicans think of 'poor' people, I'd vote for a democrat. *gags*

Andeigh
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 5:46 PM

Eh, I wouldn't vote for him, or any other republican for that matter, but I suppose he is a better option than The Donald. lol

USAFamily
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 9:04 PM

Bwahahhahaha!! Freaking Donald Trump!! The comb over alone disqualifies him!

Quoting Andeigh:

Eh, I wouldn't vote for him, or any other republican for that matter, but I suppose he is a better option than The Donald. lol

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2011 at 9:16 PM

Well then I change my mind (a der, Jamie...).... I'll go with a grass roots candidate. Is Ron Paul running again? Just kidding!! Or am I...

Quoting USAFamily:

The only Democrat that can run is Obama.

Quoting jltplk25:

Click on me to see what it's all about!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)