Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Friday Funnies episode 2

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 8:45 PM
  • 6 Replies
A man lives on a farm, he writes to his son in prison - I can't grow potatoes this year. I'm too old to be digging up the field. Soon he gets a letter back from his son. - You can't dig in the field, that's where I buried the bodies! The next morning, people came from the police. They dug up the entire field but found nothing. Soon the farmer gets another letter from his son. - Now Dad, you can grow potatoes. It was the best I could do from here

by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 2, 2011 at 8:46 PM
A young woman was pulled over for speeding. A Texas State Trooper walked up to her car window, flipping open his ticket book.
She said, I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the State Troopers Ball.
He replied, Texas State Troopers don't have balls.
There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, tipped his hat, got back in his patrol car and left.
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 2, 2011 at 8:47 PM
A cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral. A huge Heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service.
Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.
At that point, one of the mourners burst into laughter. When all eyes stared at him, he said, "I'm sorry, I was just thinking of my own funeral...I'm a gynecologist".
The proctologist fainted.
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 2, 2011 at 8:49 PM
The Pope and President Obama are on the same stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a huge crowd. The Pope leans towards Mr. Obama and says, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? They'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!" Obama replies, "I seriously doubt that ~ with one little wave of your hand? Show me!" So the Pope backhanded him and knocked him off the stage! AND THE CROWD ROARED & CHEERED WILDLY
Kristin42010
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 8:50 PM
Lmao!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 2, 2011 at 10:12 PM

funny

Pammi86
by Pamela on Sep. 3, 2011 at 12:40 AM

Lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)