Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Potty training underwear that have the plastic lining made INTO the underwear, not worn over the cloth...

I am 2000% sure that they exists because my now 4 year old cousin had/has them from when he was being potty trained.

I would call my aunt and ask what the brand name is or where to get them but we had a falling out and are no longer on speaking terms... :[

the underwear look and feel like regular underwear when worn but are thicker because of the plastic lining inside them... they absorb the "accident" and prevent the child's external clothing from getting wet or dirtied.. they are PERFECT for night time accidents as they allow the child to still feel wet and wake up (just like any other underwear) but prevent the bedding from getting soiled.. has ANYONE heard of them? like I said I know for sure they are out there. i just don't know who makes them or what they are called and I have googled EVERYTHING I can think of... all i get are the plastic "over undies" things and "potty pants pull ups" =[

by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 12:31 AM
Replies (11-12):
Lynzee.Limon
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 11:50 AM

Thank you!!! the link that mrsnoble2004 posted is what I was looking for!!! <3<3<3<3<3 a little new and improved from the ones that my cousin had but still the same concept thank you sooo much!!

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 7, 2011 at 1:54 PM

Glad I could help!

Quoting Lynzee.Limon:

Thank you!!! the link that mrsnoble2004 posted is what I was looking for!!! <3<3<3<3<3 a little new and improved from the ones that my cousin had but still the same concept thank you sooo much!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)