Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Stupid hormones

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 8:20 PM
  • 8 Replies
For absolutely NO reason I am in a pissy mood. I post about burns in another group and a reply just pissed me off. It shouldn't have bc the lady wasn't hateful or mean. Man I hate having pmdd! :/ I should see a doctor about it and get back on my meds. Lol

What helps get you through your hormonal stages?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 3, 2011 at 8:30 PM

I don't think I get hormonal. Asked dh he couldn't think of anything either.

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2011 at 9:54 PM
Oh wow. I'm actually kind of envious. Haha. Some times are better than others though. The severity ebbed after I had Landon but I didn't have a cycle until his first birthday. Even then it was a couple years before it got worse. I remember my husband saying I needed to something bc I was a pain to live with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LOswald0314
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 10:20 PM

I don't think I really have hormonal stages either.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 3, 2011 at 10:23 PM

men are so sweet =/

Quoting jltplk25:

Oh wow. I'm actually kind of envious. Haha. Some times are better than others though. The severity ebbed after I had Landon but I didn't have a cycle until his first birthday. Even then it was a couple years before it got worse. I remember my husband saying I needed to something bc I was a pain to live with.

buella
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 10:42 PM

:( Im sorry. I hope things are better. To get thru my hormonal times I like to have "me" time. Read a book, take a walk, ect..

mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 10:53 PM

I like to take a hot bath. Sink down in the water like I'm going to wash my hair but put a warm wet rag on my face and just relax for about 15 minutes. Helps drown out the noise and keeps the light out of my eyes.

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2011 at 11:07 PM
Aren't they though? Lol. He means well but it always comes across wrong. After saying something about becoming fit he says, "well go to the gym."

I like the book and bath idea. I may have to combine the two some time.

Quoting goddess99:

men are so sweet =/

Quoting jltplk25:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Um... I seperate myself from the world for abotu a week :) Works lovely lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN