Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pedipaws?*updates with my own review

Posted by   + Show Post

If you have one what do you think of it? I've been wanting to try it out and found one on amazon for $3.99 so I decided to go for it. At least if it doesn't work out I'm not out much.

9/6 So it arrived ahead of schedule, wasn't supposed to be here until tomorrow at the earliest which was a plus. After spending half an hour hunting down 2 "C" batteries I am pleasantly surprised to find this thing is actually pretty quiet compared to a Dremel. Ash apparently is just as bad as the kids about the as seen on tv commercials and was pretty curious about it. Turned it on and he was fine with it. Used it to pet his back and legs and he still didn't have a problem with it. In fact we had no problems until the girls started being nosy and making a big deal out of it. So I had to get them to settle down and leave us alone, then get him settled down because at this point he's figured out it's about his nails and he really hates the clippers.  Slowly but surely he relaxed and actually let me get the job done. It's the shortest I've ever taken his nails, no more clicking through the kitchen. I gave him a treat when we were done and he was very lovey the rest the night. Could be that I felt a little more at ease with this than I do the clippers. Took about an hour to get his nails done and the only thing I didn't like was once we got going I noticed that the nail being ground down smells similar to burnt hair.  I would say it's worth the $3.99 I paid for it.

by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 10:13 PM
Replies (11-15):
Sara.Worthey
by Member on Sep. 4, 2011 at 5:21 PM
Our black lab huskie ash runs and hides from it. It's loud and the grinding scares him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 4, 2011 at 5:26 PM
Never even heard of it before this post. So, bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 6, 2011 at 10:21 PM

bump for the update

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 6, 2011 at 10:39 PM

good to know. Thanks for the update

USAFamily
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Awesome!! I am glad it worked :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)