Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Weak Daddy!

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2011 at 10:55 AM
  • 15 Replies
So, yesterday we were out birthday shopping for the baby. We were at the 4th store of the weekend in search of yo gabba gabba stuff. She is obsessed and Daddy spoils her lol. Anyways, we had one of the character stuffed animal/pillow things from the show in our cart and were deciding on getting it. He holds it up and is asking me. She then dives forward, hugs it, and starts giving it tons of kisses. Needless to say.. Daddy instantly put it in the cart. He is so weak when it comes to his baby girl! :)

What are some things your kids suckered their Daddy in to?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 4, 2011 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2011 at 11:06 AM
We were in toys r us getting Christmas presents... Lexi was tired and fidgety so I gave her a small baby doll to play with while we shopped. She loved it so much that dh went ahead and bought it for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2ljh
by on Sep. 4, 2011 at 11:07 AM

Too cute.  DH is weak about DS too.  That's his little man and he spoils him rotten.  :)

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 4, 2011 at 11:51 AM

My dd has 2 dads so she really gets whatever she wants. She has them both wrapped so tight around her little finger...lol

Andeigh
by on Sep. 4, 2011 at 12:22 PM

We love YGG here too, my 3 year old is obsessed!! 

Idk, we don't really just buy are kids stuff, we have 4 so if we buy for one, we have to buy for all, and lord knows we can't afford that.  

My oldest though, just got an 80 dollar pair of shoes from her father.. Ugly things too they are. 

mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 4, 2011 at 12:26 PM

They have a knack for talking him out of icee's or candy when we're done grocery shopping. I told him he needs to quit doing it if they can't behave while we're shopping.

VintageWife
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2011 at 1:52 PM

LOL...if my 1 yr old daughter hugs and kisses something, I buy it too. *Blush*

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 4, 2011 at 4:39 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 4, 2011 at 4:40 PM
It is hard to say no to that face. Haha :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcbmami
by on Sep. 4, 2011 at 4:44 PM

Quoting splatz:

That is adorable! We were at walmart and our 3 yo son seen a Toy Story(his favorite)chair that he wanted really bad! My DH asked him if he wanted the chair or the little couch! Chair it was! I know when our dd gets older, he will spoil her rotten! Since we have 4 boys and she's the only girl!  

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2011 at 6:43 PM

*I* don't think I could say no to a face like that! She is precious!

Quoting splatz:

Click on me to see what it's all about!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN