Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Tips & tricks: marriage

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 10:07 AM
  • 16 Replies

Any advice, tips or tricks to spicing up your marriage?

Click on me to see what it's all about!

by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 5, 2011 at 11:36 AM

The 1st thing that popped into my head was don't have kids. The 2nd thing was do the 30 day sex challenge.

LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 11:38 AM

LOL I guess Im not so great at either thing ;) Im 16 weeks pregnant and have 2 kids at home, and we haven't really been intimate lately, lol, whoops....

I'd love to hear any other suggestions

Quoting goddess99:

The 1st thing that popped into my head was don't have kids. The 2nd thing was do the 30 day sex challenge.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 5, 2011 at 11:39 AM
Don't get married haha.

Ok, I'm no help. But I'm curious to see others suggestions on the chance I get married again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 5, 2011 at 1:49 PM

LindaClement
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 5:33 PM

Really listen.

Without an answer in mind, without any thought of how your opinion is important, too (it is, but that's not the point of this) or getting your own way, or what you want.

When you say 'what do you want out of life' and you listen through your own agenda, you put barriers between you and whoever you asked. If X, Y and Z are all 'unacceptable' answers you seek to talk the speaker out of, you're not listening.

You never know... Z might be great, and you've just heard bad things about it, or it makes you feel insecure... you will not find out that you were wrong (finding out you're wrong is good for you) if you close off the acceptable answers using What You Already Know.

No one wants to get 1 milimeter close to someone who doesn't listen to them.

mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 8:44 PM

Don't sweat the small stuff.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Sep. 5, 2011 at 8:51 PM

Learn something new about eachother each and every day! Bc once you give up trying to grow and learn more about eachother you give up trying! There is always something new to be learned and it doesn't matter if you have been married a year or 50 years!

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2011 at 9:40 PM
Take time to be with one another even if you send the kids to a sitter while you and your so chill in the couch. It's important to connect once in a while.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
buella
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 10:51 PM

Be silly

Laugh together

Talk

xRockaBrittanyx
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Practice Active Listening. I think that is probably one of THE most important things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN