Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Ghost Stories

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 12:34 PM
  • 14 Replies

Do you believe in ghosts? Have you experienced anything? Share your stories.

by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 12:37 PM
I do believe...sadly nothing paranormal has ever happened to me. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 5, 2011 at 12:39 PM

I live in a Really old home that has been in my family through 6 generations so far. When I 1st moved in 18+ years ago, I used to hear 2 women talking in the kitchen all the time. I would come home and hear them while I was still in my entrance way. I would walk up and open the kitchen door and it would stop. There was no one there. There were no messages on the answering machine. Tv and radio were off. Even when I was upstairs I would hear them in the kitchen sometimes. I would walk down the stairs and no one would be there. It was never scary, you could just hear them talking.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 5, 2011 at 12:43 PM

Another time my dd was 1 and I just came into the room next to the room she was in and I sat down. So I could see her but nothing else in that room. She looked at the couch (which I could not see) and picked up a book and walked towards it. Then a hand came out and grabbed the top of the book, so I leaned over in my seat to see who was there, and no one was. Alot of times my Grandma would pop by for a visit so I was expecting it to be her. but no one was there.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 5, 2011 at 12:44 PM

I think that's it for actually seeing or hearing people. But those 2 women stayed for a long time. That happened hundreds of times.

the3Rs
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 7:35 PM
It was the wee hours of the night/morning & I was up with my son (he was about 2 I believe) sitting on the couch holding him because he wasn't feeling good.

I suddenly saw a bright streak of light go across the living room from right to left. It wasn't from a window - originated at stairs and ended at hallway.

At the EXACT moment that I saw this, my little son sat up, pointed at the same path, and said in a surprised voice, "hey! Look at that guy over there!"

I didn't sleep well the rest of that night, LOL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 5, 2011 at 7:49 PM

^^^freaky

Kaelansmom
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 7:50 PM

Paranormal experiences are quite normal for me. I see and hear them often, even going so far as to play around with the little boy that scoots around my house (he loves messsing with my computer)

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 5, 2011 at 7:53 PM

Interesting ^^^^^

mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 8:35 PM

Yes and as weird as it sounds I tend to feel it when those close to me die. For instance one time I felt like something slammed me in the chest and my phone starts to ring. I answer to find out one of my closest friends was in a car accident and the steering wheel went through his chest. Lots of others like this, so I'll leave the creepy there.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Sep. 5, 2011 at 9:05 PM

I do believe. After my grandmother died my father brought home a ballon from her funeral. Him and my mother swore that every night this ballon would float to my bed, then my brothers. When everything was fine it would float back to the front room and stay there. Then my father swore he saw my grandmother one night and a few years later when my mother had a near death experience she swears she saw her too. Also, when I was 3 she died and I would tell my father that grandma would tell me things, things I would have never known other wise. Growing up in the old house we did, me and my brother both had experiences with the paranormal. I know for a fact its real, and its also nothing to mess with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN