Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Top Halloween Costumes for 2011

Posted by   + Show Post

Smurfs
Harry Potter
All Princess characters (Cinderella, Snow White, Tinkerbell)
Star Wars
Twilight
Ironman
Superheroes (Spiderman, Batman)
Pirates
Monster High
Miley Cyrus
Justin Bieber
Mario

**What are your kids wanting to dress up as this year? (If you celebrate Halloween that way, that is.)

Landon, at the moment, wants to be a cop but I'm sure as soon as he sees the costumes he'll change his mind. Lol. I'll probably dress Lexi up either as Minnie Mouse or TInker Bell.

Click on me to see what it's all about!

by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 10:27 AM
Replies (11-17):
Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2011 at 1:30 PM
They haven't said yet...we just thought of Halloween this weekend. I'm wondering about the little one...I want something really cute for him! I want to dress up too again...as well as SO! We had fun last year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 6, 2011 at 2:03 PM

Mine haven't decided yet.

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 6, 2011 at 7:05 PM
We live in an apartment complex. There aren't a whole lot of kids here. I'm hoping we will just go out with family.
If nothing else we will trick or treat at the zoo that weekend.
I need to come up with something for dd. Its hard to find anything cute that's not super expensive in 12 months.

Quoting USAFamily:

We didn't go out one year, but I still dressed my dd up and she helped pass out candy. Honestly, it was one of the better Halloweens we have had!

Quoting splatz:

No idea. I'm not even sure if I will have ds on halloween or not. And bf has to work. So, I'm not even sure if we will go out. :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 8:15 PM

You know, I would check second hand/consignment stores. They always have awesome costumes and for really cheap!

Quoting splatz:

We live in an apartment complex. There aren't a whole lot of kids here. I'm hoping we will just go out with family.
If nothing else we will trick or treat at the zoo that weekend.
I need to come up with something for dd. Its hard to find anything cute that's not super expensive in 12 months.

Quoting USAFamily:

We didn't go out one year, but I still dressed my dd up and she helped pass out candy. Honestly, it was one of the better Halloweens we have had!

Quoting splatz:

No idea. I'm not even sure if I will have ds on halloween or not. And bf has to work. So, I'm not even sure if we will go out. :(

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 6, 2011 at 8:24 PM
That was actually my idea! I see no point in spending $50 for something that's only on for a few hours. I'm hoping Once Upon a Child has theirs out soon.
If not we have green wings and a bunch of tutus. She can be a fairy or something. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
egyptian_mommy
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2011 at 10:31 PM
My 4 year old wants to be Mario, my 3 year old wants to be the canon ball bird from Angry Birds and Idk about the baby yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2011 at 11:32 PM

My DD is going to be a witch.  Her costume came in the mail last week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)