Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you tend to judge people easily?  If so, why?

Do you consider yourself to NOT be a judgmental person, but still find yourself judging certain things?  What are they?

by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Replies (21-24):
ZanderandBella
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 12:21 PM

I think everyone judges someone at some point. I try not to. It's not my place to judge. However, if someone walks in with their skirt so short that you can see their butt, and their shirt showing off most of their boobs, I'll probably judge a bit lol. I wouldn't let it show though.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Sep. 7, 2011 at 1:12 PM

I give everyone a chance which is why I am taken advantage of so often! I keep doing it though bc I figure karma is a given. I try not to judge anyone bc I figure they will speak for themselves in due time. : )

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 7, 2011 at 1:50 PM

just reading

LindaClement
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 6:57 PM

What I generally think when I see women dressed like that is 'too bad no one in her life loves her enough to point out what she's presenting, there...' Mostly, I just think people are hilarious, and odd dress styles are certainly good for a laugh.

I think you'd find you have a very hard time keeping those thoughts off your face, even when you glance briefly at that kind of thing.

Quoting ZanderandBella:

I think everyone judges someone at some point. I try not to. It's not my place to judge. However, if someone walks in with their skirt so short that you can see their butt, and their shirt showing off most of their boobs, I'll probably judge a bit lol. I wouldn't let it show though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)