Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Seriously Kate?!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 9:29 PM
  • 27 Replies

Um... pretty ok with that wacko Kate Gosselin loosing her show. Now I'm super duper ok with it lol.

By Eileen Murphy

Sep 5, 2011 2:53pm

Watch Kate Gosselin Unravel Over Pizza Slice in Final Season of ‘Kate Plus 8′

TLC has cancelled Kate Gosselin's show but the latest episode of the final season has a nice three way cat fight between Kate, her best friend Jamie and the brood's nanny Ashley - over a slice of pizza.

On a trip to the Grand Canyon, a visably angry Kate says a slice of leftover pizza that was meant to be saved for her rumored boyfriend and bodyguard, Steve, was taken from him by the kids and Jamie and Ashley. Kate says Steve deserves the slice because "he reserved it last night. Hand it over. You guys can eat salads. Give him his pizza. That was rude."

Ashley, the nanny, is having none of it. "I'm more than happy to leave right now. Pizza is not a friggin' big deal. I am sick of your dramatic(s)," Ashley says. Jamie proceeds to rub it in by saying that Kate's eight kids have "all the pizza and french fries" on their bus which sends Kate into a fit.

When Kate's friends finally relent, Kate again freaks out because one of Kate's children passes the unwrapped slice with her bare hands through the bus window. Kate is, of course, a professed germa-phobe.

M2mMelissa

by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 7, 2011 at 9:32 PM
She's a lunatic!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 9:34 PM

I mean SERIOUSLY. I think she is really unbalanced. (and I'm not talking about her dwts performance)

Quoting splatz:

She's a lunatic!

Bmama1
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2011 at 9:35 PM
I'm sad I just wasted 20 seconds of my life just reading this. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 9:36 PM

You will never get those back.

Quoting Bmama1:

I'm sad I just wasted 20 seconds of my life just reading this. Lol

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 7, 2011 at 9:36 PM

Seriously? Who puts dibs on left-overs? If you wanted it that bad you would have ate it then.

USAFamily
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 9:44 PM

Or have the decency to label it. Jeez. Some people.

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Seriously? Who puts dibs on left-overs? If you wanted it that bad you would have ate it then.

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2011 at 9:48 PM

Im surprised Jon last as long as he did. I watched a couple episodes when it was J&K+8 and I always felt sorry for him. She is such a nut job!

Andeigh
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 9:59 PM
Won't miss seeing her ugly mug on tv. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 10:06 PM

I felt SO bad for him (I rarely watched the show, but she was ALWAYS a real bitch when I saw it!)

Quoting jltplk25:

Im surprised Jon last as long as he did. I watched a couple episodes when it was J&K+8 and I always felt sorry for him. She is such a nut job!

davidnjonsmommy
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 10:20 PM

I couldn't believe it while I was watching. I was like "You have got to be kidding me!" She is a nut case!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)