Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

random chat

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 10:47 PM
  • 49 Replies
Talk about your day.
Talk to me
Talk to yourself.

I'm bored... so anything goes in this post.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 7, 2011 at 10:47 PM
What's everyone up to tonight?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 7, 2011 at 10:48 PM

dh forgot his wallet this morning so I took it to him at work after I took the girls to school

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 7, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Got home just in time for the school to call me to pick up 8 year old dd because she had a headache with a temp of 101. Probably the same the other one has but we'll be going to the doctor for the strep test just in case. Her fever is not responding to Tylenol alone so I'm having to do the ibuprofen a couple hours after to keep it from going higher.

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 7, 2011 at 10:50 PM
This book seems interesting. But, I just can't get in to it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 7, 2011 at 10:51 PM

I'm tired of having heartburn. If I was pregnant it wouldn't bother me, but heartburn with no purpose ticks me off.

IttyBitty91
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 10:51 PM
I'm realllllly hungry. But we literally have nothing to eat. I have soda & butter & condiments in my fridge. Lol and hamburger helper (but no hamburger), enchilada sauce, condensed milk, cocoa, and corn muffin mix in my pantry. Ugh. I hate being young. Can I please fast forward?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 7, 2011 at 10:52 PM
My 11 month old just went through something like that last month. She had a temp of 101-103 for 2 days. Then it was gone. So strange!

Hopefully its just a little virus and not strep!

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Got home just in time for the school to call me to pick up 8 year old dd because she had a headache with a temp of 101. Probably the same the other one has but we'll be going to the doctor for the strep test just in case. Her fever is not responding to Tylenol alone so I'm having to do the ibuprofen a couple hours after to keep it from going higher.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 7, 2011 at 10:53 PM

Some of the hamburger helper isn't bad without the meat but I'm not sure how it would taste using condensed milk.

Quoting IttyBitty91:

I'm realllllly hungry. But we literally have nothing to eat. I have soda & butter & condiments in my fridge. Lol and hamburger helper (but no hamburger), enchilada sauce, condensed milk, cocoa, and corn muffin mix in my pantry. Ugh. I hate being young. Can I please fast forward?

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 7, 2011 at 11:02 PM
Why are my neighbors SO loud?! Seriously..is it really necessary to yell outside someone's window at 10pm?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 7, 2011 at 11:02 PM
I have a ton of food and no soda, wanna trade? Haha.

Quoting IttyBitty91:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)