Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Talk about your day.
Talk to me
Talk to yourself.

I'm bored... so anything goes in this post.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 10:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 7, 2011 at 11:06 PM
Ahh.. I'm falling asleep already. This is no fun.

I'm sure dd will wake me up a zillion times tonight fussing and I'll be back though. I think one of her molars are coming in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IttyBitty91
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 11:07 PM
Gladly! Lol I have been trying to convince df for months to stop drinking soda but he won't go for it.

Quoting splatz:

I have a ton of food and no soda, wanna trade? Haha.

Quoting IttyBitty91:

I'm realllllly hungry. But we literally have nothing to eat. I have soda & butter & condiments in my fridge. Lol and hamburger helper (but no hamburger), enchilada sauce, condensed milk, cocoa, and corn muffin mix in my pantry. Ugh. I hate being young. Can I please fast forward?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 7, 2011 at 11:10 PM
I switched to soda with no caffeine a few months ago. Then in the past few weeks I have pretty much stopped drinking it.

Its so dang expensive. Not to mention super unhealthy. Now if only bf would quit!

Quoting IttyBitty91:

Gladly! Lol I have been trying to convince df for months to stop drinking soda but he won't go for it.

Quoting splatz:

Quoting IttyBitty91:

I'm realllllly hungry. But we literally have nothing to eat. I have soda & butter & condiments in my fridge. Lol and hamburger helper (but no hamburger), enchilada sauce, condensed milk, cocoa, and corn muffin mix in my pantry. Ugh. I hate being young. Can I please fast forward?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IttyBitty91
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 11:20 PM
What do you drink instead? Soda is the cheapest option for us. That's the main reason df won't buy anything else.

Quoting splatz:

I switched to soda with no caffeine a few months ago. Then in the past few weeks I have pretty much stopped drinking it.

Its so dang expensive. Not to mention super unhealthy. Now if only bf would quit!

Quoting IttyBitty91:

Quoting splatz:

Quoting IttyBitty91:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mickeymouse28
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 11:32 PM

My husband and I went to the rally in Lansing, MI today

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 12:17 AM

After having no car for 3.5 months and being led on for the last 1.5 wks...I FINALLY HAVE MY CAR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woohoo

**Sorry, I'm a little excited!

mom2gr8tgirls
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 12:19 AM

dancing

Me...still flipping out, pee-your-pants excited that I have my car back.  LMAO

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 8, 2011 at 12:23 AM

I wish my stupid mouse would work :(

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 8, 2011 at 12:23 AM

I'm getting tired

Pammi86
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 12:49 AM
I am anxious to test! Either my period needs to come or it needs to be Sunday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN