Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

tornado warning and terrible thunderstorm last night...

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 7:51 AM
  • 7 Replies

I thought the house was gonna shake again...it was HORRIBLE last night.

The thunderstrorm was absolutely brutal...crash after crash and rain pelting down...I was up to almost 1 am...and woke up a couple times after that too.

I had the tv on and they kept flashing a tornado warning for Anne Arundel co in Md...and I was just FREAKING out and a few times went to look up at the clouds in the night sky. UGH.

I am beyond grateful that there was no tornado...but man was I scared last night. :-(

by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 7:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Pammi86
by Pamela on Sep. 8, 2011 at 8:50 AM
The weather has been insane this year! I live in St. Louis, MO and Jan 1st there was a Tornado 5 mins from my house and it destroyed so many houses! Then of course we have Joplin and that was just devastating! And all the while a few here and there. Its def a scary thing! Stay safe!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 9:48 AM

i agree...this year is just WACKY!! everything is ramped up and intensified!!

Quoting Pammi86:

The weather has been insane this year! I live in St. Louis, MO and Jan 1st there was a Tornado 5 mins from my house and it destroyed so many houses! Then of course we have Joplin and that was just devastating! And all the while a few here and there. Its def a scary thing! Stay safe!

Come join me at Serious Coupon Swappers.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/seriouscouponswappers

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 8, 2011 at 10:24 AM

Scary I hate weather like that. Glad you're ok

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 8, 2011 at 10:27 AM
The good friday tornadoes were horrible too! Houses were literally gone afterward. :/

I have such horrendous storm anxiety. I need to go live underground lol.

Quoting Pammi86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
buella
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 3:49 PM

I hate bad weather.. Sorry Mama

PEEK05
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Thunder scares me too.

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 8, 2011 at 3:57 PM
We had one heading straight towards us and being in a trailer we decided to bail. Um yeah... Every where we went was the direction the damn thin shifted. I started to wonder if it was following us! :/ lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN