Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's Your Plans For The Weekend!?!

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 9:04 AM
  • 19 Replies
What's everyone planning to do this weekend!?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 9:06 AM
Hang out with my kids.....I don't really have plans per say this weekend......its my weekend with them tho, so Im sure we will do something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Sep. 8, 2011 at 9:07 AM
My dh and I are taking our dd to the local carnival on Saturday night! We know she is too lil to do anything but we go every year! My cousin and her family are coming in from out of town to go and my brother along with friends we grew up with all attend! Its a tradition at our local church! And they have the BEST beer brats and kraut! Not to mention funnel cakes lol! On Sunday we plan to go to church and since its been cool out maybe even swing by the Zoo! Can't wait till Friday! One more day!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Sep. 8, 2011 at 9:08 AM
Have fun! : )

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

Hang out with my kids.....I don't really have plans per say this weekend......its my weekend with them tho, so Im sure we will do something.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 8, 2011 at 10:31 AM

My dh wants us to go shopping for a new bathroom sink. I'm hoping to grab a nap :) then have a nice dinner on Saturday. Sunday probably laundry.

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 8, 2011 at 10:33 AM
What carnival?

Quoting Pammi86:

My dh and I are taking our dd to the local carnival on Saturday night! We know she is too lil to do anything but we go every year! My cousin and her family are coming in from out of town to go and my brother along with friends we grew up with all attend! Its a tradition at our local church! And they have the BEST beer brats and kraut! Not to mention funnel cakes lol! On Sunday we plan to go to church and since its been cool out maybe even swing by the Zoo! Can't wait till Friday! One more day!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 8, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Friday we have to pick up ds's tux. Then possibly going to the carnival at our parish.
Then Saturday my friends wedding and whatever crazyness goes along with that, and ds being her ring bearer.
Sunday hopefully just down time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Andeigh
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Working this weekend. And grocery shopping, probably some homework, and light cleaning.. 

I lead such an exciting life, I know! 

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 8, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Well... I *think* we're going shopping!! I am in bad need of clothes now that I may be working some and the kiddos need some new winter shoes.

buella
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 3:51 PM

Saturday @ 10 my dd cheer's

@ noon is a family reunion

lapcounter
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Shooting photos at a local festival, shopping with my princesses, baby shower also on Saturday then we have 2 benefits early Saturday evening and a party down by the river. Sunday I may try and place the new flooring in my laundry room and place the new paneling up so I can paint next weekend :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)