Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let off some steam here!

by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 1:00 PM
Replies (11-20):
mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 5:15 PM

I hope everything goes the way it's supposed to for you.

Quoting USAFamily:

Well... I guess it's not so much a vent than a stress, but DD had an asthma work up today at our dr that will determine whether we go to Spain with my Dh or not. It is literally making me panic...

USAFamily
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 5:17 PM

You and me both. If we dont get medically cleared, Dh goes by himself for 15 months. And I know we could do it, I just don't want to :(

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

I hope everything goes the way it's supposed to for you.

Quoting USAFamily:

Well... I guess it's not so much a vent than a stress, but DD had an asthma work up today at our dr that will determine whether we go to Spain with my Dh or not. It is literally making me panic...

LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 5:24 PM

I'm just a crabby hormonal pregnant chick today!! LOL! I'm at a point where regular clothes don't fit, but maternity clothes are too big!!! BOO!!!!

mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 9:18 PM

I hate when people show up un-announced

sjordan025
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 10:16 PM

I hate being so broke that I dumped out all the change at the bottom of my purse to find money to buy milk and bread for the kids.... but on a good note I should be starting a new job soon and also DH is going to hopefully start a second job.. so we can finally have some money for once and not pennies..Lol :D

mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 10:28 PM

Not to be nosey but did you find enough?

Quoting sjordan025:

I hate being so broke that I dumped out all the change at the bottom of my purse to find money to buy milk and bread for the kids.... but on a good note I should be starting a new job soon and also DH is going to hopefully start a second job.. so we can finally have some money for once and not pennies..Lol :D

mickeymouse28
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 10:32 PM

My grandma past away one week ago today....wish my family would quit fighting about bull crap and let it be....i'm so stressed right now. i heard that we are not having her grave side burial until after the 18th....one uncle said maybe the 20th......that's my 30th b-day!! should i speak up about it or should i just keep my mouth shut and just deal with it?!  it's not official yet, that it's going to be on the 20th or not yet....

mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 10:37 PM

I think given the circumstances that it will be a sad time around your birthday until you have finished grieving. So I'm not sure it would be worth trouble if they are already arguing over stupid things to complain about the date. That could very easily be turned around on you and I don't think you need any more hurt in your life than what you are already coping with. I'm sorry for your loss.

Quoting mickeymouse28:

My grandma past away one week ago today....wish my family would quit fighting about bull crap and let it be....i'm so stressed right now. i heard that we are not having her grave side burial until after the 18th....one uncle said maybe the 20th......that's my 30th b-day!! should i speak up about it or should i just keep my mouth shut and just deal with it?!  it's not official yet, that it's going to be on the 20th or not yet....

mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 11:10 PM

dh broke my jar of hot fudge ice cream topping

kaitybird
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 4:19 PM

Quoting PEEK05:

I hate lacking the motivation to do what I need to do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN