Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Intro!!!

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 1:56 PM
  • 10 Replies
Hey! I just joined the group so thought I'd introduce myself :)

I'm Tasha, I'm 23..married to my wonderful husband, Wacey. We have been married for 6.5 years. We live in Colorado (I'm originally from Oklahoma) we are moving back to Oklahoma in the spring and I CANNOT WAIT!!!

Anyways, we have 3 amazing and crazy kids. Kylee, is almost 6 (11/11) she started kindergarten this year. Madison, is 3. She's nuts and our little spit fire lol. Then there's Rowdy. He is only 12 days old...so he is just an angel haha. He's perfect in every way possible :)

I'm a SAHM. My hubby works on a oil rig up in ND (yes, that's 800 miles from home) He is gone 2 straight weeks a month, every month. It's rough but it works for us.

I'm a cowgirl...totally 100% country. Not redneck, but country. Haha. We love horses and trucks. We live in the country, wouldn't live anywhere else. I like photography, hunting, fishing, dancing, country music, the lake/river, bonfires, 4wheeling....you get the picture lol. I'm an open book so if there's anything else you wanna know, just ask!!!!!

Just looking to make new friends and have people other than my 3 year old and a newborn to talk too haha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 8, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Welcome to the group!!

mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Hi Tasha! I live in Oklahoma, be glad you didn't come back this summer, it was insanely hot!

USAFamily
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 2:22 PM

Hey Tasha!! Welcome to the group! I have an almost 6 year old (9/27) and a 3 year old too! But NO MORE lol!! I admire you for going for 3!!

I'm glad you found us! Feel free to jump into the conversation!!

CowgirlMama0508
by Member on Sep. 8, 2011 at 3:02 PM
Lol I was there at least once a month from may-July lol. It was awful (and I was 6-7-8 mo pregnant lol) where in Oklahoma do u live

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Hi Tasha! I live in Oklahoma, be glad you didn't come back this summer, it was insanely hot!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CowgirlMama0508
by Member on Sep. 8, 2011 at 3:02 PM
Thanks!!! Ya we decided to try for a boy...thank the lord we got him lol. No more for us..we are DONE!!!

Quoting USAFamily:

Hey Tasha!! Welcome to the group! I have an almost 6 year old (9/27) and a 3 year old too! But NO MORE lol!! I admire you for going for 3!!

I'm glad you found us! Feel free to jump into the conversation!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 3:25 PM

I'm in Coweta, about 20 minutes from Tulsa.

Quoting CowgirlMama0508:

Lol I was there at least once a month from may-July lol. It was awful (and I was 6-7-8 mo pregnant lol) where in Oklahoma do u live

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 8, 2011 at 3:30 PM

Welcome

welcome

CowgirlMama0508
by Member on Sep. 8, 2011 at 4:05 PM
Nice. I'm from noble. But we will move down around Durant. Lol complete other end of the state

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

I'm in Coweta, about 20 minutes from Tulsa.

Quoting CowgirlMama0508:

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CowgirlMama0508
by Member on Sep. 8, 2011 at 4:05 PM
Thanks!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Welcome

welcome

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 4:12 PM
Welcome and hello! I'm Michele. You sound a lot like me. Lol I have an almost 9 yr old DD, a 3 yr old DD and a 2 month old DS. We just had to try one more time for our boy! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)