Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I have to admit that I'm slightly in awe of you moms who make stuff.  I just don't have the patience or attention to detail, but I wish I did!

If you're a crafty mom, what do you make?  Post pics if you wanna!

by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 5:20 PM
Replies (21-26):
USAFamily
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 10:06 PM

I made mine too-- but it was my 'throwing' bouquet and my bff caught it. She still has it :)

Quoting goddess99:

I love to hand sew so I actually hand sewed curtains once. They were soo cute but I don't have pics. I made my own wedding bouquet. So I could keep it forever. I've crocheted more blankets and scarfs than I can count. I use to donate them to a NICU.

mom2gr8tgirls
by Gold Member on Sep. 8, 2011 at 10:30 PM
Me too!

Quoting buella:

I make & sell hair bows, tutu's ect

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pooh2you
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 10:39 PM

I cant find my pics but i make the outfits with ruffles on them just like this i the one in blue but DD wanted in pink so it pink not blue My mom gets made cause i wont sell them and make money but i just cant sell them for $50-100 like i have seen them go for it don't even cost that much to make. maybe one day i can

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 8, 2011 at 11:34 PM

aww that's cute. I didn't have a throwing 1, we didn't invite anyone to our wedding =D

Quoting USAFamily:

I made mine too-- but it was my 'throwing' bouquet and my bff caught it. She still has it :)

Quoting goddess99:

I love to hand sew so I actually hand sewed curtains once. They were soo cute but I don't have pics. I made my own wedding bouquet. So I could keep it forever. I've crocheted more blankets and scarfs than I can count. I use to donate them to a NICU.

LindaClement
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 1:52 AM

I have a limited attention span... I don't like doing the same project more than once or twice, but yes. I've done lots of different crafts.

mj.bullion
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 5:01 AM

I'm not as crafty as I'd like to be. But I can be with some things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)