Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

The Early Edition *more added

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 9:58 PM
  • 15 Replies
A state trooper stopped a 95 year old woman on interstate 20, and noticed as he was checking her drivers license, that she had a concealed carry permit. He said got any guns with you ma'am? She said yes, a 45 Smith & Wesson in the glove compartment, a 357 magnum in the console and a 38 special in my purse. The trooper said, LADY, what are you scared of? She said.... NOT A DAMN THING*****
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
USAFamily
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 10:00 PM

good

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 8, 2011 at 10:01 PM

lol I bet not =D

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 8, 2011 at 10:12 PM
A guy took his girlfriend to her first football game. After the game, he asked her how she liked it.
"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and the big muscles, but I don't get why they were killing each other over 25 cents."
Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?"
"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like, hello? It's only 25 cents!
USAFamily
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 10:24 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

A guy took his girlfriend to her first football game. After the game, he asked her how she liked it.
"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and the big muscles, but I don't get why they were killing each other over 25 cents."
"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like, hello? It's only 25 cents!

mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 8, 2011 at 11:23 PM
LindaClement
by on Sep. 8, 2011 at 11:28 PM

Sorry, a hockey joke from Canada:

Did you hear Tim Hortons came out with a coffee just for the Vancouver Canuks?

It comes without a cup.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 8, 2011 at 11:35 PM

lololol

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 9, 2011 at 10:14 AM
Lol! Love the football one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsnoble2004
by ♥Arlene♥ on Sep. 9, 2011 at 12:47 PM

lol

Quoting LindaClement:

Sorry, a hockey joke from Canada:

Did you hear Tim Hortons came out with a coffee just for the Vancouver Canuks?

It comes without a cup.

USAFamily
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Dang.... lol

Quoting mrsnoble2004:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)