Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Video Games

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 9:51 AM
  • 14 Replies

Do you play?

What games are you into?

by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 9, 2011 at 10:31 AM

So I'm not a gamer at all. But I do/have played some games. My dd has a Wii and I've played some of those games. I think my favorite game is your Mii person races another on top of a cow. It is hilarious!! I love that game. Idk what it's called. Then my dh plays all sorts of games and he got me hooked on Fallout 3 for a while. I have to admit I do love Fallout 3. I like walking around the wasteland with my minigun and just killing willie nillie. We did just get Fallout New Vegas but we aren't impressed. We got the add-ons for everything too. My dh already finished the game and I made it to Vegas with not much I might add and I thought -oh this is gona be sooo cool - but it's not lol :(

Jblaac57
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 10:33 AM
Me and df are big world of warcraft players!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ludvik_Smith
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 10:36 AM

I do like video games but don't really get much time to play anymore.

I like Nintendo games like Mario (party, kart,) and I like RPG's my favorite being Elder Scrolls/Oblivion and will be getting the new one coming out this November, very excited for that! Hopefully will get to play it a little.

I've also played computer games quite a bit in the past, Sims, Zoo Tycoon..I like to create things. 

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 9, 2011 at 10:36 AM
Ill play a game on the wii occasionally. Or one of the lego games with ds. But, that's about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sydneysledd09
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 10:36 AM
It depends on the game i like tomb raider games Im patiently waiting for the new one. Lol but i like toy story 3 Haha lame i know Dh has the nascar 2011. Golf and tom clancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 9, 2011 at 10:43 AM

We've never played online games like that. But it seems very popular lol.

Quoting Jblaac57:

Me and df are big world of warcraft players!

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 9, 2011 at 10:44 AM

I like mario kart too but I always over steer and kill my little person lol

Quoting Ludvik_Smith:

I do like video games but don't really get much time to play anymore.

I like Nintendo games like Mario (party, kart,) and I like RPG's my favorite being Elder Scrolls/Oblivion and will be getting the new one coming out this November, very excited for that! Hopefully will get to play it a little.

I've also played computer games quite a bit in the past, Sims, Zoo Tycoon..I like to create things. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 9, 2011 at 10:45 AM

I think my dd just got the lego Harry Poter maybe, she likes it but I never played.

Quoting splatz:

Ill play a game on the wii occasionally. Or one of the lego games with ds. But, that's about it.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 9, 2011 at 10:48 AM

My dh has some of those but I never played yet. I bet Toy Story 3 is cute =)

Quoting sydneysledd09:

It depends on the game i like tomb raider games Im patiently waiting for the new one. Lol but i like toy story 3 Haha lame i know Dh has the nascar 2011. Golf and tom clancy.

splatz
by Sarah on Sep. 9, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Its actually really fun!! I think we are going to add it to our collection for Christmas.

DS is 5, so he wants to play games. But, if he dies he gets really frustrated bc he doesn't like starting over. You don't lose any progress with the lego games if you die so that's SO nice. No meltdowns haha.

Quoting goddess99:

I think my dd just got the lego Harry Poter maybe, she likes it but I never played.

Quoting splatz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN