Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone remember this kids show? PIOG

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 4:25 PM
  • 12 Replies

I've been trying to remember the name of a show I used to watch when I was a kid (so about 15+ years ago), so that I can see if I can find it on DVD for my boys, but I can't remember what it's called. And no one I know has any idea what I'm talking about. So, here goes..

It was puppet-like characters.

One of them was a bat, with glasses, that flew into the walls a lot.

They were in a castle.

I THINK that castle was really a playset or something, because there was a disembodied voice sometimes (like a giant was talking, or God, or something).

That's about all I can remember. Please, please, please, someone tell me what it could be?

by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mj.bullion
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 4:26 PM

Eureeka's Castle ?

xavierlogan09
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 4:27 PM

I remember that show but I can't remember the name. Sorry. I know it had castle in the name. I loved that show.

CafeMom Tickers
xRockaBrittanyx
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 4:28 PM

THAT'S IT!!! Thank you so much! Everyone's been like "I don't know what show you're talking about, you must be crazy". Thank you!

Quoting mj.bullion:

Eureeka's Castle ?

mj.bullion
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 4:32 PM

I forgot the bat wore glasses, but it screamed Eureeka's Castle to me. lol Glad I could help! I've looked it up on netflix before because I wanted my son to watch it too, but I couldn't find it on there. Didn't think to look for DVD's. lol

Quoting xRockaBrittanyx:

THAT'S IT!!! Thank you so much! Everyone's been like "I don't know what show you're talking about, you must be crazy". Thank you!

Quoting mj.bullion:

Eureeka's Castle ?

xRockaBrittanyx
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 4:34 PM

I looked on amazon, and they only have VHS :(

Quoting mj.bullion:

I forgot the bat wore glasses, but it screamed Eureeka's Castle to me. lol Glad I could help! I've looked it up on netflix before because I wanted my son to watch it too, but I couldn't find it on there. Didn't think to look for DVD's. lol

Quoting xRockaBrittanyx:

Quoting mj.bullion:

Eureeka's Castle ?

mj.bullion
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 4:40 PM

That's lame! :[ I personally do have a VHS player, but DVD's would be better. haha.

Quoting xRockaBrittanyx:

I looked on amazon, and they only have VHS :(

Quoting mj.bullion:

Quoting xRockaBrittanyx:

Quoting mj.bullion:

Eureeka's Castle ?

tears30314
by Member on Sep. 10, 2011 at 7:27 PM
eurekas castle. i used to love tha t show.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindaClement
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 7:31 PM

My daughter knew this, just from the description.

I vaguely remember it, but it's all stirred up with a bunch of similar-styled puppet shows from around the same time ...

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2011 at 10:13 PM
I still have the rubber puppets that pizza hut used to sell them! My kids love those things. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 11:50 PM

Aw! I remember Eureeka's Castle!! I loved that show!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)