Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

QOTD 9/11

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2011 at 8:55 AM
  • 13 Replies
In honor...where were you 10 years ago today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 11, 2011 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Sep. 11, 2011 at 9:00 AM
I was at work and someone came running from the breakroom into the office yelling that a plane had just hit one of the towers. We all went to the breakroom just in time to see the second plane hit. From that point on all 30 some of us huddled around a tiny tv...none of us worked that day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2BBboys0509
by on Sep. 11, 2011 at 9:56 AM

I was at my boyfriends(now husband) house. He woke me up to show me the news. I don't think the second tower was hit yet,I don't remember,we just sat there is shock at what we were seeing. He works in the elevator industry,and I was so scared when he had to go into work. He has a lot of high rise buildings as his accounts all over Beverly Hills,Santa Monica,high profile places like that,and at that time we didn't know if California was going to be attacked as well. Such a frighting day and one no one will ever be able to get over.

jltplk25
by Gold Member on Sep. 11, 2011 at 10:55 AM
I was in algebra when my teacher turned on the tv just in time to see the second plane hit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Sep. 11, 2011 at 11:12 AM

I was at work.

VintageWife
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2011 at 11:15 AM

On my way to a college class.

mrsnoble2004
by on Sep. 11, 2011 at 1:15 PM

Trying to sleep and then the phone started ringing.

goddess99
by Michelle on Sep. 11, 2011 at 3:29 PM

I was at home

LindaClement
by on Sep. 11, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Here... in this very house, in fact.

xavierlogan09
by on Sep. 11, 2011 at 4:22 PM

I was at school. My teacher turned on the tv and we saw the second plane hit. Then they dismissed school.

alz2007
by on Sep. 11, 2011 at 4:25 PM

I was at work and one of my coworkers  came in and was listening to the radio in the car on the way to work and heard it and I didnt believe her at first until we logged into the internet and listened and watched all day, I dont think many of us got anything done that day..my son was 6 and was so scared when I was home that night watching it for hours on the tv..Proud to be an American today and ever day! NEVER FORGET

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN